Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree179676Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th December 2011, 03:57 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Watched Black Belly of The Tarantula last night. Another great giallo from BU about a killer who paralyzes his victims before murdering them.
Great cinematography, and very entertaining.
Highly recommended.
Old 14th December 2011, 04:05 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Nek, assuming you downloaded Bag of Bones, did you get an HD copy? (assuming it was broadcast in HD!) If so, what was the quality like? Also, was it DTS/Dolby Surround encoded? I shall be getting this myself tonight to watch on Sunday in a big 4 hour shebang, but if the HDTV rip is a poor job, I won’t bother wasting the extra bandwidth!
Old 14th December 2011, 04:29 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Location: Somewhere no one has ever heard off. Lucky beggars.

Watch Messrine Part 1 - Killer Instinct last night. Can't wait to watch Part 2 tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnToZero View Post
Fair Game (1986)
Jessica lives a peaceful life at her ranch in the australian countryside but it doesn't take long before three psychopathic poachers starts terrorising her. This action packed flick was a real treat and delivers some really bad behaviour, kangoroos, car chases, breasts and revenge which will not make any fan of ozploitation disappointed.

Can I ask where you found this one? I've been wanting to add this to my growing Ozploitation collection, but it's £118 on Amazon!
Old 14th December 2011, 04:38 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Could I remind everyone not to discuss piracy on the forums. We have a zero tolerance policy and will not stand any discussion of illegal downloads, copying DVDs or anything else which isn't legal.
Old 14th December 2011, 04:44 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

[QUOTE=dream demon;203646]Watch Messrine Part 1 - Killer Instinct last night. Can't wait to watch Part 2 tonight.

Part 2 is even better!
Old 14th December 2011, 06:13 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream demon View Post
Can I ask where you found this one? I've been wanting to add this to my growing Ozploitation collection, but it's £118 on Amazon!
I bought mine at amazon.de where it goes under the title Open Season 2.

Open Season 2 - Die Jagd geht weiter: Amazon.de: Cassandra Delaney, Peter Ford, Garry Who, Ashley Irwin, Mario Andreacchio: DVD & Blu-ray
Old 14th December 2011, 09:50 PM
Cult Addict

Bad ronald.

Warners trailer at start proudly announces all the lost classics now available on dvd-r... lovely. Film itself hasnt been remastered and is dubious quality in places, (looks like a vhs rip) add to that the purple dvd-r and the thing feels like a bit of a pirate copy. The film (tv-movie) itself is actually pretty good and definately worth watching its in the weirdo hiding in the house variety of film (think crawlspace), just bare in mind the faults listed above.
Old 14th December 2011, 09:59 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Watched the new "Conan" film last night. After a brutal opening half hour it settles down into a fairly standard fantasy film. It certainly feels closer to Robert E. Howard's original stories than the Arnie film but lacks the depth of the first films, "will to power", philosophy. That said, it's an enjoyable popcorn film with decent looking CGI blood flying all over the place and the geezer who plays Conan does most of his own stunts which look quite impressive.
Old 14th December 2011, 10:23 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

watched part 2 of bag of bones and it was average at best.
disappointing.

My DVD Collection
Tumblr
Old 14th December 2011, 11:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watched red white and blue.. starts of a tadge slow 1st half a bit mish mash cos u trying to figure out what exactly is the film about and whats it leading to..But once it kicks in and figure out whats going on then it gets a little better not a great film but seen a lot worse, worth one watch and thats about it...

Like this? Share it using the links below!