All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree179663Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st September 2010, 02:58 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds View Post
Just finished watching Violent Shit and never in the history of film, has a title been so true. Sure it was violent but, bloody hell, it was shit! Absolutly terrible! So bad! I think I've just witnessed a new low in film. I knew this wasn't going to be great, but woah! What's up with the speed of the film - it felt like watching a video keep buffering via a slow internet connection. I'm just hoping the next two films in the trilogy are better. Pleeeease! I want to luv these films!
Hey K .... don't really wanna say 'I told you so .....' ... BUT

"I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Old 1st September 2010, 06:49 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekromantik View Post
just seen Piranaha 3D!

loved it ha ha

So much fun and gory too :P

guy who played Jake was awesome and Kelly Brook looked HOT!!
I took the missus to see it a few days ago,I agree,It was pretty entertaining,its not gonna win any awards (maybe best underwater nude scene),but there was never a dull moment.Pretty crap that cineworld add another £3 per ticket just coz its 3d tho.
Old 1st September 2010, 08:52 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
I watched a cruel picture show few wk back and mentioned it to my friend they had the other film by Bo arne vibenius breaking point, They lent it me and i tried hence i said tried to watch it last night , What a total pile of crap dull boring tedious and loads of blowjobs i got so far into the film and was relentlesly bored and uninterested so i turned it of.
I love that film and thought it far superior to "A Cruel Picture". Give it another go Gag, it gets weirder and weirder as it progresses. For my money it's the type of film Cronenberg would have made in his younger days had he not had one eye on success.

Took a trip back into childhood tonight and watched the film of the tv series, "HR Pufnstuf". Man, this is totally wigged out and amazing. My kids aged 3 and 5 loved it too. We all sat on the couch grinning like Cheshire cats throughout. Can't recommend this highly enough for those who are old enough to remember and those who have never seen it.
Old 1st September 2010, 09:04 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richcrue View Post
I took the missus to see it a few days ago,I agree,It was pretty entertaining,its not gonna win any awards (maybe best underwater nude scene),but there was never a dull moment.Pretty crap that cineworld add another £3 per ticket just coz its 3d tho.
Yeah. kelly brook looked lush ha ha

yeah all cinemas's charge extra for 3D, some even charge u for glasses. Showcase dont as they ask for them back at the end.

My DVD Collection
Tumblr
Old 2nd September 2010, 10:26 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekromantik View Post
Yeah. kelly brook looked lush ha ha

yeah all cinemas's charge extra for 3D, some even charge u for glasses. Showcase dont as they ask for them back at the end.
I had completely forgotten about it being 3D until buying the ticket,glasses were only 80p each,I would have brought a pair with me if I had remembered(my kids have been to see loads of 3D movies lately,I could have taken the Shrek 4 custom glasses),as for Kelly Brook...she is upsettingly tasty,I may even have to purchase the September issue of Playboy to further upset myself by seeing what I`m missing.
Old 2nd September 2010, 10:39 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

As a subscriber, I've already got it and have seen exactly what she has to offer! Recommended reading.
Old 2nd September 2010, 11:07 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Decided to give

Trick or Treat (86)

... another spin last night. I really think this is one of the stand-out horror/comedy cross-overs of the 80s and deserves a decent release at last ... hint hint Arrow and Shameless! My Castle DVD is so poor I am certain it is taken from an old VHS print! There is colour bleed galore!!! Great soundtrack though .. I used to have this on old audio cassette ... Fastway rock!
Old 2nd September 2010, 11:56 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richcrue View Post
I had completely forgotten about it being 3D until buying the ticket,glasses were only 80p each,I would have brought a pair with me if I had remembered(my kids have been to see loads of 3D movies lately,I could have taken the Shrek 4 custom glasses),as for Kelly Brook...she is upsettingly tasty,I may even have to purchase the September issue of Playboy to further upset myself by seeing what I`m missing.
We tried that a few times at dif cinemas they wont allow you to bring your own 3d glasses, they charge cos thats where they make the extra money from, And 80p thats cheep most cinemas general charge from £1.50 to £2
Old 2nd September 2010, 12:01 PM
Ex-member

watched man with the severed head 1973 i dont know can some members give some input,no it was real bad but i love these films the cars the syle of the time . and watched two lane blacktop 1971,i love this car movie first watched this film on BBC TV circa 83 or 84 taped it and for many years watched it recorded on AGFA TAPE the best .and now to 2010 ,was walking in HMV and what do i see two lane on dvd for me wow. the girl laurie bird R.I.P. suicide 1979.
Old 2nd September 2010, 12:08 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Last night I watched Violent Shit II: Mother Hold My Hand which was more like it. I actually really enjoyed this one and compared to the piece of shit that was the first one, this is so much fun! Lots and lots of gore everywhere with some very very very WTF moments - a mother reading her 30-year old psycho-son a bedtime story about a blow job (WTF!), the stappling of a female victims woohoo (WTF!) and of course the surprisingly real-looking meat hook through one man's family jewels (WTF and ouch!).

Also caught Pontypool on the Horror Channel last night. It had some interesting and intriguing ideas and debates regarding language, but overall I didn't think much of it. I didn't buy the whole 'words are infected' idea.

Like this? Share it using the links below!