Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   Up and Coming Films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/7372-up-coming-films.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 12th February 2024 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 695823)
The first full (extended) trailer

Release date: July 12

I know it isn't particularly sophisticated, but that made me laugh several times and looks like they've (understandably) created a storyline without Dr Nefario. The film will be high on my to-watch list.

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th February 2024 06:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I see there's a standalone sequel to 1996's Twister coming this July.

I really like the nineties film. I bet this goes all out to beat it in a manic CGI mess. But here's hoping not.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 12th February 2024 08:08 PM

If you feel it, chase it. #TwistersMovie is only in cinemas July 19.

This summer, the epic studio disaster movie returns with an adrenaline-pumping, seat-gripping, big-screen thrill ride that puts you in direct contact with one of nature’s most wondrous—and destructive—forces.

From the producers of the Jurassic, Bourne and Indiana Jones series comes Twisters, a current-day chapter of the 1996 blockbuster, Twister. Directed by Lee Isaac Chung, the Oscar-nominated writer-director of Minari, Twisters stars Golden Globe nominee Daisy Edgar-Jones (Where the Crawdads Sing, Normal People) and Glen Powell (Anyone But You, Top Gun: Maverick) as opposing forces who come together to try to predict, and possibly tame, the immense power of tornadoes.

Edgar-Jones stars as Kate Cooper, a former storm chaser haunted by a devastating encounter with a tornado during her college years who now studies storm patterns on screens safely in New York City. She is lured back to the open plains by her friend, Javi to test a
groundbreaking new tracking system. There, she crosses paths with Tyler Owens (Powell), the charming and reckless social-media superstar who thrives on posting his storm-chasing adventures with his raucous crew, the more dangerous the better.

As storm season intensifies, terrifying phenomena never seen before are unleashed, and Kate, Tyler and their competing teams find themselves squarely in the paths of multiple storm systems converging over central Oklahoma in the fight of their lives.

Twisters also stars Golden Globe nominee Anthony Ramos (In the Heights) as Javi, alongside David Corenswet (upcoming Superman: Legacy), and features an exciting new cast, including Nope’s Brandon Perea, Sasha Lane (American Honey), Daryl McCormack (Peaky Blinders), Kiernan Shipka (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina), Nik Dodani (Atypical) and Golden Globe winner Maura Tierney (Beautiful Boy).

From Amblin Entertainment, Twisters is produced by Oscar nominee Frank Marshall (Jurassic and Indiana Jones franchises) and Patrick Crowley (Jurassic and Bourne franchises). The screenplay is by Mark L. Smith, writer of the Best Picture nominee The Revenant. Twisters will be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures internationally and by Universal Pictures in North America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jIYizHbJQc

I don't know how I've managed this, but I've never seen Twister. This makes me want to rectify that soon and I would definitely be up for watching this in the cinema.

Demdike@Cult Labs 12th February 2024 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 695841)
If you feel it, chase it. #TwistersMovie is only in cinemas July 19.

This summer, the epic studio disaster movie returns with an adrenaline-pumping, seat-gripping, big-screen thrill ride that puts you in direct contact with one of nature’s most wondrous—and destructive—forces.

From the producers of the Jurassic, Bourne and Indiana Jones series comes Twisters, a current-day chapter of the 1996 blockbuster, Twister. Directed by Lee Isaac Chung, the Oscar-nominated writer-director of Minari, Twisters stars Golden Globe nominee Daisy Edgar-Jones (Where the Crawdads Sing, Normal People) and Glen Powell (Anyone But You, Top Gun: Maverick) as opposing forces who come together to try to predict, and possibly tame, the immense power of tornadoes.

Edgar-Jones stars as Kate Cooper, a former storm chaser haunted by a devastating encounter with a tornado during her college years who now studies storm patterns on screens safely in New York City. She is lured back to the open plains by her friend, Javi to test a
groundbreaking new tracking system. There, she crosses paths with Tyler Owens (Powell), the charming and reckless social-media superstar who thrives on posting his storm-chasing adventures with his raucous crew, the more dangerous the better.

As storm season intensifies, terrifying phenomena never seen before are unleashed, and Kate, Tyler and their competing teams find themselves squarely in the paths of multiple storm systems converging over central Oklahoma in the fight of their lives.

Twisters also stars Golden Globe nominee Anthony Ramos (In the Heights) as Javi, alongside David Corenswet (upcoming Superman: Legacy), and features an exciting new cast, including Nope’s Brandon Perea, Sasha Lane (American Honey), Daryl McCormack (Peaky Blinders), Kiernan Shipka (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina), Nik Dodani (Atypical) and Golden Globe winner Maura Tierney (Beautiful Boy).

From Amblin Entertainment, Twisters is produced by Oscar nominee Frank Marshall (Jurassic and Indiana Jones franchises) and Patrick Crowley (Jurassic and Bourne franchises). The screenplay is by Mark L. Smith, writer of the Best Picture nominee The Revenant. Twisters will be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures internationally and by Universal Pictures in North America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jIYizHbJQc

I don't know how I've managed this, but I've never seen Twister. This makes me want to rectify that soon and I would definitely be up for watching this in the cinema.

Twister was a brilliant cinematic experience, Nos. The blu-ray is sadly long out of print, not sure about any 4K, but you can be guaranteed it will be back on shelves in time for this new film.

The scenes showing tractors and farm equipment dropping from the sky were incredible at the time. They still wowed me when i watched the Blu a year or so ago.

Justin101 12th February 2024 09:38 PM

I saw Twister for the first time last year I really enjoyed it :)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 12th February 2024 10:27 PM

I've ordered the Twister DVD from Music Magpie.

As it was in the 4 for £5 section, I filtered to Blu-ray and bought The Butler, American Sniper, and Safe House, effectively £1.25 each.

Susan Foreman 13th February 2024 07:59 AM

'Deadpool & Wolverine' (which now seems to be the title for 'Deadpool 3')

In cinemas July 26

Susan Foreman 13th February 2024 08:01 AM

'Wicked: Part One'

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th February 2024 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 695858)
I've ordered the Twister DVD from Music Magpie.

As it was in the 4 for £5 section, I filtered to Blu-ray and bought The Butler, American Sniper, and Safe House, effectively £1.25 each.

I watched American Sniper for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I was in tears at the end. I knew nothing about the man the film is about. If you haven't seen the film before don't read anything into it before hand and that final scene will floor you.

The making of doc is an excellent companion piece to the film as well. It really goes into detail regarding the films end and how it all unfolded.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th February 2024 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 695873)
I watched American Sniper for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I was in tears at the end. I knew nothing about the man the film is about. If you haven't seen the film before don't read anything into it before hand and that final scene will floor you.

The making of doc is an excellent companion piece to the film as well. It really goes into detail regarding the films end and how it all unfolded.

I have seen American Sniper before and had a problematic relationship with Chris Kyle, particularly the way he dehumanised the people he was executing, referring to them as 'savages' in his autobiography.

I'm looking forward to watching it again to see if I have a different reaction now so much time has passed since the events depicted in the film.

Susan Foreman 15th February 2024 06:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 681980)
The first picture of Lady Gaga (with Joaquin Phoenix) as Harley Quinn in 'Joker 2: Folie a Deux'

More pictures have been released from 'Joker 2' which may (or may not) be a musical !!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 16th February 2024 05:18 PM

Knox Goes Away

John Knox (Michael Keaton), a contract killer diagnosed with a fast-moving form of dementia, vows to spend his final days attempting to redeem himself by saving the life of his estranged adult son (James Marsden). He finds himself in a race against the authorities as well as the ticking clock of his own rapidly deteriorating mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XalPlrSaSg

Susan Foreman 16th February 2024 05:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The Magic Faraway Tree / Deadline

"The long-gestating modern-day movie adaptation of Enid Blyton’s children’s classic The Magic Faraway Tree has got fresh impetus with new financiers and creatives aboard and a start date lined up for June of this year.

Elysian Film Group and Neal Street Productions (1917, Call The Midwife) are behind the project which is scripted by BAFTA winner Simon Farnaby, riding high off the success of box office hit Wonka, which he co-wrote with Paul King.

Ben Gregor (Britannia) is newly aboard to direct the feature, based on the book series by beloved British author Blyton, also known for creating hit kids properties such as Noddy and Famous Five."

MrBarlow 23rd February 2024 11:01 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys807OKQrgE

MrBarlow 23rd February 2024 11:03 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8zxiB5Qhsc

MrBarlow 23rd February 2024 11:04 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OAywYNvbMo

Susan Foreman 1st March 2024 01:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The first look at Bill Skarsgard as The Joker... I mean Eric Draven, in the upcoming remake of 'The Crow'

Susan Foreman 1st March 2024 01:48 PM

Um...

Liam Neeson to Star in Naked Gun Reboot / Vulture

MrBarlow 1st March 2024 02:58 PM

Ishana Shyamalan dughter of M. Night Shyamalan makes her debut film feature The Watchers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICaPXpzQon0

gag 2nd March 2024 06:30 AM

Jason Blum Eyeing Big Name Director For Potential ?Friday The 13th? Remake

Tried posting the link sev times but for some reason can't get it to work. (sorry).

gag 2nd March 2024 06:37 AM

gag 2nd March 2024 06:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Poster and trailer for Eli roths Borderlands.

With a star studded cast,

Borderlands stars Cate Blanchett, Kevin Hart, Edgar Ramirez, Jamie Lee Curtis, Ariana Greenblatt, Florian Munteanu, Haley Bennett, Olivier Richters, Gina Gershon, Cheyenne Jackson, Charles Babalola, Benjamin Byron Davis, Steven Boyer, Bobby Lee, Ryann Redmond, Penn Jillette, and Janina Gavankar, and Jack Black.

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd March 2024 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 696565)
Jason Blum Eyeing Big Name Director For Potential ?Friday The 13th? Remake

So Blum wants to do to the Friday the 13th series what he did to the Halloween and Exorcist films.

Might as well hire David Gordon Green to do the job properly.

gag 2nd March 2024 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 696573)
So Blum wants to do to the Friday the 13th series what he did to the Halloween and Exorcist films.

Might as well hire David Gordon Green to do the job properly.

For some reason I've tried pasting the link but just not Happening so here the article.

Jason Blum Eyeing Big Name Director For Potential Friday The 13th' Remake

This is very exciting news if Blumhouse ever helms the rights to a Friday the 13th remake. In a recent interview with
Collider, Jason Blum
stated "
...James Wan and Atomic Monster are very passionate about it, and I think we would have them shepherd it for us." Check out more of what he said in the interview below.

Jason Blum went on to say, "Friday the 13th is what I would do. It's not a Blumhouse project, but I'm trying to will it into being one. It's just a piece of IP I've always loved. And James Wan and
Atomic Monster are very passionate
about it, and I think we would have them shepherd it for us. That would be a lot of fun."

Friday the 13th first debuted in 1980 and was a major hit at the box office. The film went on to make $59.8M on a $700,000 budget. It was a hit with both critics and fans earning a 66% Critic and 60% Audience Score on Rotten Tomatoes.
The iconic Jason Voorhees wouldn't be front and center until Friday the 13th: Part 2 (1981). He would then go on to get his iconic hockey mask look in Friday the 13th: Part 3 (1982). The franchise would go on to produce a total of 12 movies, TV series, and video games.

Susan Foreman 4th March 2024 04:35 PM

It's silly season!

'The Unknown' – A Horror Movie Based on the Viral "Wonka Experience" Has Been Announced / Bloody Disgusting

"The unofficial "Willy Wonka Experience" took the internet by storm last week, essentially becoming this year's answer to the disastrous Fyre Festival. Long story short, AI-generated artwork was employed to lure the unsuspecting Glasgow public into what looked to be an immersive, Willy Wonka-themed experience ripped straight out of the movies, but what they instead found was a warehouse sparsely decorated with dollar store decorations and populated by characters that looked like they were pulled out of, well, horror movies.

One of those characters became known across the internet as The Unknown, who wears a silver mask and has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the Willy Wonka movies.

It seems that character, which terrified children at the aforementioned event and quickly became an ironic fan favorite online, is the inspiration for this upcoming horror movie.

Kaledonia Pictures previews, "The film, gearing up for production and a late 2024 release, follows a renowned illustrator and his wife who are haunted by the tragic death of their son, Charlie. Desperate to escape their grief, the couple leave the world behind for the remote Scottish Highlands – where an unknowable evil awaits them...?"

gag 4th March 2024 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 696637)
It's silly season!

'The Unknown' ? A Horror Movie Based on the Viral "Wonka Experience" Has Been Announced / Bloody Disgusting

"The unofficial "Willy Wonka Experience" took the internet by storm last week, essentially becoming this year's answer to the disastrous Fyre Festival. Long story short, AI-generated artwork was employed to lure the unsuspecting Glasgow public into what looked to be an immersive, Willy Wonka-themed experience ripped straight out of the movies, but what they instead found was a warehouse sparsely decorated with dollar store decorations and populated by characters that looked like they were pulled out of, well, horror movies.

One of those characters became known across the internet as The Unknown, who wears a silver mask and has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the Willy Wonka movies.

It seems that character, which terrified children at the aforementioned event and quickly became an ironic fan favorite online, is the inspiration for this upcoming horror movie.

Kaledonia Pictures previews, "The film, gearing up for production and a late 2024 release, follows a renowned illustrator and his wife who are haunted by the tragic death of their son, Charlie. Desperate to escape their grief, the couple leave the world behind for the remote Scottish Highlands ? where an unknowable evil awaits them...?"

Not even sure how the storyline got owt to do with willy wonka experience thing, wouldn't it be better if they did similar thing to the actual story, eg all kids excited about going to new willy wonka theme park only to turn up and be like the story describe except one of the characters is weird and kills kids because he hates them and that his way of luring them in by promising them a willy wonka experience.

Demdike@Cult Labs 4th March 2024 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 696637)

I thought it was that new doc. Gene Simmons: Life after Kiss.

MrBarlow 6th March 2024 08:07 AM

The Black Phone 2*, the sequel to the breakout horror hit from 2022, is confirmed and set to be released in June 2025.*Ethan Hawke, along with the rest of the first movie's main cast will reprise their roles in*The Black Phone 2*.*While specific details about the plot of*The Black Phone 2*are still unknown, director Scott Derrickson has mentioned that author Joe Hill has a solid idea for a sequel that he finds exciting and compelling.

Susan Foreman 8th March 2024 02:16 PM

Movie about AC/DC legend Bon Scott announced and lead actor revealed / Planet Rock

"The early life AC/DC legend Bon Scott is the subject of an upcoming movie called The Kid From Harvest Road.

A collaboration with HALO Films and Protocol Pictures, The Kid From Harvest Road follows Forfar-born Bon Scott?s life from when he moved to Fremantle, Western Australia aged 10 in 1956.

The film is currently in development in Western Australia and production is expected to commence in early 2025.

Writer Stephen Belowsky and co-writer/director David Vincent Smith are leading the project, which promises to ?unveil untold chapters of Bon Scott's life with no objection from Scott's estate.?

Fremantle-born actor Lee Tiger Halley, who stars as Gus Bell in Netflix's Boy Swallows Universe, has been tasked with playing Bon Scott in the film..."

gag 8th March 2024 08:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Official movie poster for ?Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey II? out on March 26, 2024.

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th March 2024 09:48 PM

Might be wrong but that looks to be the same artist who did the Satan's little Helper art for Treasured Films.

That kid front left looks just like Amanda Plummer on the Satan's poster.

And what's with the girls arms at the bottom. They look like snakes with no joints in them.

https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/att...s-img_0017.jpg

gag 9th March 2024 06:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here some new horrors on there way.

Neverland nightmare.

The famous story of Peter Pan has been reimagined with a horrific twist.

Director is Scott Chambers who also been a producer in lots of cheap low rates horrors like, clowndoll, pagan warrior, cupid, hell at, and many more,

Scott begun as an actor performing in films such as "Chicken", "Malevolent" for Netflix and "Doctor Jekyll" opposite Eddie Izzard. Under a second name he has produced 114 Feature Films in the space of eight years with every single one being distributed worldwide?

We are hitting the ground running this year and are back with another list of new horror movies releasing in 2024. I can?t confirm that all of these will be great but here they are anyway, each to their own. That?s the beauty of film, it?s all subjective.

I am a one-man-movie-machine on a mission to keep you up to date with all of the new horror movies of 2024! Stick with Moviehooker and you?ll never miss a beat in the world of horror!

RESTLESS WATERS SHIVERING LIGHTS (FARO)

Yay!, we have some more supernatural lighthouse horror on the way. A father and his daughter return to the family lighthouse after the death of Lidia?s mother. As well as trying to mourn, the father, Pedro must worry about the fragile mental state of his daughter, Lidia. When strange supernatural occurrences start to tear through the house, Pedro realises that it may be a lot more than just her daughter?s fragile, broken mind.

RICH FLU

Starring Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Timothy Spall and Rafe Spall. Macauley Culkin is also listed on Google as starring but there is no sign of him on IMDb so I can?t confirm.

Rich Flu is a brand new thriller (certainly with some horror elements) from Galder Gaztelu-Urrutia, the director and co-writer of the fantastic dystopian Netflix horror The Platform. I have been patiently waiting to see his follow-up feature and this one sounds like it will not disappoint.

The Platform had such a powerful meaning, especially in today?s world. Those at the top get it all and leave nothing but scraps for those at the bottom. In Rich Flu we seem to have a similar social commentary: a strange disease is rapidly spreading through the rich and the powerful infecting and killing those with any substantial wealth.

THE CONTAINMENT

Okay, The Containment hasn?t got much info. What little information it does have makes it sound like a million other possession movies.

All I know about this one is that a demonic spirit enters the body of an innocent girl. I?m not sold on this one but I?ll wait for more production information before I make that decision. When done right, possession horror can be really effective.

OUT COME THE WOLVES

Out Come The Wolves sounds like it could be a good survival horror movie. The premise sort of reminds me of the Liam Neeson movie The Grey. A group of hikers are trapped and then hunted by a vicious pack of wolves.

This one is also listed as in production. We could be waiting a while before we see a release. However, I will keep you all updated.

LITTLE BITES

I have mentioned this one before because the premise sounds like a Moviehooker Cup Winner. A woman desperate to save her only child makes the harrowingly painful choice to let a nightmarish monster devour her alive.

I dunno, there is just something about that premise that sounds like it will be a lot of fun to watch. Will this little kid watch helplessly as her mother is slowly being eaten alive by some creature? I sure hope so

GRUESOME

Nice name for a movie, right? Well, Gruesome is the name of the small town this film is set in. The film still sounds good though.

It follows two cops as they clash with a racist judge and try and catch a serial killer who has been slaughtering the fine folk of Gruesome. That?s all I know but this one had a cool poster too and I am sucker for a good poster.

https://moviehooker.com/series/movie...0lGCBejbnS5vEc

gag 9th March 2024 07:10 AM

2 Attachment(s)
New Beetlejuice sequel is due out on September the 6th.

Susan Foreman 9th March 2024 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 696754)
And what's with the girls arms at the bottom. They look like snakes with no joints in them.

https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/att...s-img_0017.jpg

Maybe that is a plot-point

Her arms look 'too bad' to be serious, and *not* have some actual connection with the film

Justin101 9th March 2024 08:14 AM

I know it?s not newly announced but I saw the trailer for Furiosa before Dune pt2 yesterday and it looks so much fun I can?t wait to watch it.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 10th March 2024 09:39 AM

Inside Out 2

The little voices inside Riley's head know her inside and out ? but next summer, everything changes when Disney and Pixar's "Inside Out 2 " introduces a new Emotion: Anxiety. According to director Kelsey Mann, the new character promises to stir things up within headquarters. "Anxiety, voiced by Maya Hawke, might be new to the crew, but she's not really the type to take a back seat," said Mann. "That makes a lot of sense if you think about it in terms of what goes on inside all our minds." A trailer, poster and film stills are now available for what promises to be the feel-good (or feel-everything) film of Summer 2024.

Disney and Pixar's "Inside Out 2" returns to the mind of newly minted teenager Riley just as headquarters is undergoing a sudden demolition to make room for something entirely unexpected: new Emotions! Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear and Disgust, who've long been running a successful operation by all accounts, aren't sure how to feel when Anxiety shows up. And it looks like she's not alone. Maya Hawke lends her voice to Anxiety, alongside Amy Poehler as Joy, Phyllis Smith as Sadness, Lewis Black as Anger, Tony Hale as Fear, and Liza Lapira as Disgust. Directed by Kelsey Mann and produced by Mark Nielsen, "Inside Out 2" releases only in theaters Summer 2024.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LEjhY15eCx0

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 10th March 2024 09:40 AM

A Gentleman in Moscow

A Gentleman In Moscow, An adaptation of Amor Towles' internationally best-selling novel, follows Count Alexander Rostov, played by Emmy Award winning actor Ewan McGregor in the aftermath of the Russian Revolution, finds that his gilded past places him on the wrong side of history. Spared immediate execution, he is banished by a Soviet tribunal to an attic room in the opulent Hotel Metropol, threatened with death if he ever sets foot outside again. As the years pass and some of the most tumultuous decades in Russian history unfold outside the hotel's doors, Rostov's reduced circumstances provide him entry into a much larger world of emotional discovery. As he builds a new life within the walls of the hotel, he discovers the true value of friendship, family and love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ljfRH8-nuk

gag 10th March 2024 04:47 PM

nosferatu42 10th March 2024 06:33 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvt-mauboTc

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 11th March 2024 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 696814)

This seems ambitious, potentially scary, and possibly very silly.

Quote:

In partnership with Meta, Eli Roth, Crypt TV and ShinAwiL will premiere their VR episodic series ?The Faceless Lady? on April 4 at 5 p.m. PT in Meta Horizon Worlds. The first known live-action VR series, ?The Faceless Lady? will premiere in stereoscopic (3D) and consist of six episodes, with one episode dropping every Thursday after the premiere.

?Partnering with Meta on VR originals has been an incredible experience, and I can?t wait for fans to enjoy VR horror in series form with ?The Faceless Lady.? Seeing the reaction to ?Trick-VR-Treat? and ?Be Mine? showed what an appetite genre fans have for this medium and how VR users are experiencing horror through the headset,? Roth said in a statement. ?A VR horror episodic series will scare viewers in a way this medium has never seen before.?

The storyline, set in Ireland, is inspired by the real 17th century Irish folklore of Lady Margaret Hodnett, who is said to haunt Cork?s Belvelly Castle by stalking visitors through mirrors and reflective surfaces. ?The Faceless Lady? has been adapted for modern day with a supernatural twist, following three couples who have been invited to a medieval castle for a weekend competition in Ireland ? where they will either win Lady Margaret?s games or lose their lives.
https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/the-faceless-lady-trailer-meta-live-action-vr-tv-series-eli-roth-1235929895/