All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th June 2015, 11:52 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
I had a few more delivered the other day, Nightmare Maker, Absurd, Delirium, GBH, Human Experiments?

There were a couple more I forget right now, I'm at work atm, but slowly i'm getting there!
GBH???? The Cliff Twemlow film??

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 12th June 2015, 02:08 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

This has been a slow burner for me. I've had the original nasties for a while and when they brought out Section 3 I just had to get those too. I already owned something like 25 of them so it seemed a no-brainer.

A couple I forked out between £10 and £20 quid for but the majority I picked up for between £3 and £5. There are a handful not released on any format but I was lucky enough to have a friend who gave me his "back up discs."

Now I want to get a New Millennium Banned list to see what else is Banned in the UK. Not just stuff like Grotesque, The Bunny Game, Hate Crime, etc, but all the other older films that were/still are, banned, like Ilsa She Wolf is still banned, Bamboo House of Dolls and loads of others. That's not to say that if put forward now they would sail through the BBFC - but until someone does they are still officially banned. Know any?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg section 3 001.jpg (102.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg section 3 002.jpg (101.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg section 3 003.jpg (102.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg section 3 004.jpg (101.8 KB, 14 views)
Old 12th June 2015, 02:10 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

What's the pic and sound quality of Demented like Boo?
Old 12th June 2015, 02:23 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Absolutely pants. Wet pants. With skid marks. But if you REALY want it...... you do what you gotta do... If any of the more obscure titles are released then I will defo buy them. But I can't recommend this...

On a nasty related theme Terror Eyes has had a DVD release in Germany. I got a copy coming from D&T so don't know if it will be any better than the DVD-r from Warners Archive Collection called Night School.
Old 12th June 2015, 02:33 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
What's the pic and sound quality of Demented like Boo?
Edit to above. I just put it on a portable player here in my room and it's way better than I remember. Flicking forward it actually is impressing me. The audio is not great but it's not bad. Maybe there is a more noticeable difference on my 50 " TV than the 12" portable. No, not too bad at all.
Old 12th June 2015, 02:35 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
Absolutely pants. Wet pants. With skid marks. But if you REALY want it...... you do what you gotta do... If any of the more obscure titles are released then I will defo buy them. But I can't recommend this...
Thanks

I have their release of The Freakmaker which is a direct port of the old Subversive disc. Including the commentaries but minus the extras.
Old 13th June 2015, 02:03 PM
Cult Rookie

Got The Cat O Nine Tails, House on The Edge Of The Park, Human Experiments, Werewolf and The Yeti, Absurd, Delirium, Revenge of the Bogeyman, Poor White Trash, GBH, Butcher Baker Nightmare Maker
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (51.7 KB, 16 views)
Boo Radley likes this.
Old 13th June 2015, 02:04 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
GBH???? The Cliff Twemlow film??
Yep the very same, peep the attachment
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 13th June 2015, 02:11 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
This has been a slow burner for me. I've had the original nasties for a while and when they brought out Section 3 I just had to get those too. I already owned something like 25 of them so it seemed a no-brainer.

A couple I forked out between £10 and £20 quid for but the majority I picked up for between £3 and £5. There are a handful not released on any format but I was lucky enough to have a friend who gave me his "back up discs."

Now I want to get a New Millennium Banned list to see what else is Banned in the UK. Not just stuff like Grotesque, The Bunny Game, Hate Crime, etc, but all the other older films that were/still are, banned, like Ilsa She Wolf is still banned, Bamboo House of Dolls and loads of others. That's not to say that if put forward now they would sail through the BBFC - but until someone does they are still officially banned. Know any?
That's a SICK collection @Boo Radley
Boo Radley likes this.
Old 15th June 2015, 02:50 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
Yep the very same, peep the attachment
Pray tell where from???
fuzzymctiger likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]

Like this? Share it using the links below!