Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > General Horror Chat
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th July 2009, 06:40 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Back when i was a kid i used to have those glow in the dark model kits of dracula,frankenstein,etc.Bet they go for silly money now on e-bay or whatever. My kids wanted to buy quite a few things from this blokes shop in blackpool,but due to the models being assembled,it would only be a matter of time for bits to be broken off or end up missing,so they kept their spending money for dvds.

The shop also had figures of leatherface,jason,michael myers,predator,aliens,the cenobites from hellraiser,the crow,hannibal,puls tons more.Worth checking out if your in blackpool sometime.
Old 29th July 2009, 06:42 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TALL DUDE View Post
Back when i was a kid i used to have those glow in the dark model kits of dracula,frankenstein,etc. My kids wanted to buy quite a few things from this blokes shop in blackpool,but due to the models being assembled,it would only be a matter of time for bits to be broken off or end up missing,so they kept their spending money for dvds.

The shop also had figures of leatherface,jason,michael myers,predator,aliens,the cenobites from hellraiser,the crow,hannibal,puls tons more.Worth checking out if your in blackpool sometime.
I don't live too far from Blackpool as it happens...
Old 29th July 2009, 06:43 PM
Cultist

Yeah, I need to look into uploading some pics, when I figure out how to I will. I'm a bit of a techno noob!
They sell life size Chucy dolls in Japan, the prices are insane though!
I really love Phantasm. When it was first released you could get a severed finger in a box promo, i think. That would be cool to own, lol!
If anyones into Full Moon stuff I might be selling some Puppet Master figures soon?
Old 29th July 2009, 06:45 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Well im back down there next week with the kids for five days,so no doubt i'll be paying a visit to that shop sometime,as well as countless dvd stalls at various markets.As long as it aint pissin with rain.
Old 29th July 2009, 06:47 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1313 View Post
Yeah, I need to look into uploading some pics, when I figure out how to I will. I'm a bit of a techno noob!
They sell life size Chucy dolls in Japan, the prices are insane though!
I really love Phantasm. When it was first released you could get a severed finger in a box promo, i think. That would be cool to own, lol!
If anyones into Full Moon stuff I might be selling some Puppet Master figures soon?
Yo dude! Let me know if you are,as my sons were after a few of the puppet master figures a couple of xmas's back,but the full moon website was a bit pricey.
Old 29th July 2009, 06:57 PM
Cultist

Smile

Yeah, i'll keep you posted if & when. I'm moving in with my girlfriend around Christmas & i'll probably have to offload some excess stuff as my room is a mountain of boxes full of allsorts!
I've got a box full of them somewhere, i'll keep a few of my fav characters but I def know i've got 2 leech women, 2 mephisto (1 loose), jester, cyclops, six shooter (loose), totem & a bunch of others i'm happy (kinda) to sell!
Old 29th July 2009, 07:08 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1313 View Post
Yeah, i'll keep you posted if & when. I'm moving in with my girlfriend around Christmas & i'll probably have to offload some excess stuff as my room is a mountain of boxes full of allsorts!
I've got a box full of them somewhere, i'll keep a few of my fav characters but I def know i've got 2 leech women, 2 mephisto (1 loose), jester, cyclops, six shooter (loose), totem & a bunch of others i'm happy (kinda) to sell!
I know they were after a six shooter and a tunneler. I'll let them know when i get home from work tonight. I think they'll be well pleased.Keep me posted with a list and prices.
Old 29th July 2009, 07:24 PM
Cultist

Yeah, no probs. When i come to move i'll have a look & post what i def got to sell on here. I'll be keeping pinhead, tunneller (might have another one spare) & torch. Any others i'd be happy to part with.
All but a few are still sealed on theri cardbacks which are in various conditions, i'd imagine.
Old 29th July 2009, 08:00 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Have you got a blade figure?
Old 29th July 2009, 08:41 PM
Cultist

Erm, yeah I think I do. I know he's unofficially the main puppet but he's not one of my favorites. I think i've got one with original colour scheme & still on card, if so i'll prob sell him in the near future too.

Like this? Share it using the links below!