Like Tree29Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st October 2009, 12:45 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchslicer View Post
cool thanx mate i will check that out
Make sure you check out XXX version of Emanuelle Around the World were a bound woman is forced to have sex with a dog for real.

D'amato's Caligula the Untold Story also has some horse action.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 1st October 2009, 01:40 PM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Super Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
The original Men Behind The Sun received a limited UK video release with 2 mins of cuts.
You're kidding, surely?!

It just seems so unbelievable. When was this and what label was the film on?
Old 1st October 2009, 02:00 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I think it was only available in chinese video stores.

Vince will know.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 1st October 2009, 02:12 PM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Super Happy

I should also mention Bunman:The Untold Story.

Another HK Cat III effort that i own on DVD (Strictly for the German ltd. ed. steel case with plastic Pork buns and chopsticks! An inventive release for such a vile, sick film and i'm a sucker for novelty packaging!) and boasting a deranged performance from Anthony Wong.

The 'chopsticks rape' scene and family massacre in the final reel are pretty tough going to watch imo.
Old 1st October 2009, 03:53 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatterdragon73 View Post
You're kidding, surely?!

It just seems so unbelievable. When was this and what label was the film on?
It was released in 1991 on the VideoSino label, and was basically only available in the Chinese Sino video store in London.
Old 1st October 2009, 04:32 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
Same here. Pointless, pathetic tripe.

Not being argumentative here, just stating that I actually found it quite 'intelligent' for its type.
Sadly it'll be lumped with meaningless crap like August films or SVD's though and remain an underground faux snuff film which imho it is'nt.
No must see masterpiece by any means though .
Old 1st October 2009, 04:36 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Apparently no distributor in the US would touch the film, so it's effectively banned there.
Old 1st October 2009, 04:42 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

I couldn't see it (Snuff 102) being greeted with enthusiastic arms by the BBFC either.
Old 1st October 2009, 06:23 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

[QUOTE=Splatterdragon73;43249][QUOTE=vipco;38313]The director of behind Men behind the Sun has often been accussed of exploiting the actual events , as the film was funded by the Chinese Government.

I've only ever seen the first two entries in TMBTS series and that was enough for me.

I admit i do own the ltd. ed. box set featuring all four films but my copy is still sealed and will remain that way as i only ever bought this item strictly because of the unsavoury reputation of TMBTS saga and the fact that the first three parts will most definitely NEVER receive BBFC approval for a British release.
There's just something about possessing any material considered taboo by the powers that be and any dubious collectability this DVD compilation may have in years to come is simply an offshoot for me.

I think you should really watch part 4 - black sun (the Nanking Massacre) as it has very different feel to the other 3 has it actually contains footage from Nanking included within the film. To me it was more like wqatching the history channel than an exploitation film like the other 3.
Old 1st October 2009, 06:26 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by loops View Post
Make sure you check out XXX version of Emanuelle Around the World were a bound woman is forced to have sex with a dog for real.

D'amato's Caligula the Untold Story also has some horse action.

I would re-watch it again Loops as it contains some very clever camera shots to make you think it's real but doesn't actually show anything except a canine erection.

Like this? Share it using the links below!