Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > House on the Edge of the Park
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree125Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd June 2011, 11:16 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs View Post
once that's sorted they'll be switching attention to House on the Edge of the Edge of the Park.

I know it's an edgy film Sarah but is this really the new Shameless title for the release?

Seriously though, fingers crossed for this. As people have said considering the surprising result of Cannibal Holocaust you never know.
Old 2nd June 2011, 11:20 AM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

Whoops! Corrected!
Old 2nd June 2011, 08:11 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
I know it's an edgy film Sarah but is this really the new Shameless title for the release?

Seriously though, fingers crossed for this. As people have said considering the surprising result of Cannibal Holocaust you never know.
Not as bad as a trailer for the film on one of Shreik Show's old dvd releases which presented it as The House Of The Park On The Edge
Old 2nd June 2011, 08:20 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I wonder what sort of behaviour could make a whole park be on edge!?

Personally, I quite like the title House on the Edge on the Edge of the Park as a as it puts it right at the periphery, just where Deodato's film is to the average Blockbuster customer!
Old 3rd June 2011, 07:40 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

So, Sarah, any comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
Any chance of a Blu-ray release? Are the masters not up to it, or is it based on the sales you believe you're likely to have? If it does pass uncut, I'm more than sure there will be a lot of interest in an HD release.

Hopefully New York Ripper sales will be extremely positive, and if there is a possibility of this on Blu, you will re-evaluate it.
I understand you had issues with your net recently, so reposting just in case you didn't see it :P.
Old 3rd June 2011, 10:15 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentofan View Post
11 minutes cut out of the Vipco release!
It's Amazing isn't it yet I still watch it.
Old 3rd June 2011, 10:22 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post

Personally, I quite like the title House on the Edge on the Edge of the Park as a as it puts it right at the periphery, just where Deodato's film is to the average Blockbuster customer!

Someone should make a stage play version!

*Spoiler*

There wouldn't be a dry eye in the place when Ricky gets cut towards the end. I guess they could even throw in some musical numbers given Riz Ortolani's (Genius) score.
Old 4th June 2011, 10:37 AM
Cultist in Training

Well if something like Spiderman Turn Off The Dark, is out there you never know.
Old 6th June 2011, 09:13 AM
Newsletter Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKA View Post
So, Sarah, any comment:

I understand you had issues with your net recently, so reposting just in case you didn't see it :P.
Hi BAKA! Sorry, I didn't see this. Must have slipped past when my internet was out. As far as I'm aware this is DVD only as a HD master is just not available to Shameless (if there is one at all). It's so expensive to produce a HD master I think it's a case of Shameless not being able to afford the gamble since they're such a small outfit.

But I'm positive it'll be a lush-looking DVD!
Old 6th June 2011, 02:56 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah@Cult Labs View Post
Hi BAKA! Sorry, I didn't see this. Must have slipped past when my internet was out. As far as I'm aware this is DVD only as a HD master is just not available to Shameless (if there is one at all). It's so expensive to produce a HD master I think it's a case of Shameless not being able to afford the gamble since they're such a small outfit.

But I'm positive it'll be a lush-looking DVD!
Cheers for the reply, I'll still keep hopeful and do my part picking up your HD releases in the hope that this will perhaps be revisited.
Closed Thread

Like this? Share it using the links below!