Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1221Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th September 2010, 04:15 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I don't know anything about i-catcher, I haven't ordered from there yet. But Anolis presented it as some kind of "official" shop of their, at least they get some nice exclusives, like the last velverts.

If the shop you're familiar with has it, order it from there ... maybe you can find some more nice hardboxes - DTM for instance has a lot of them.
Old 25th September 2010, 04:18 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playzocker View Post
I don't know anything about i-catcher, I haven't ordered from there yet. But Anolis presented it as some kind of "official" shop of their, at least they get some nice exclusives, like the last velverts.

If the shop you're familiar with has it, order it from there ... maybe you can find some more nice hardboxes - DTM for instance has a lot of them.
One I really badly want is the Bloodstained Butterfly and it looks like I missed my chance on that one.
Old 25th September 2010, 04:35 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Yep,seems to be hard to get nowadays.
Old 25th September 2010, 05:05 PM
Seasoned Cultist

You didn't miss much.

I don't want to accuse Eyecatcher of anything but there were HEAVY rumors about them not being legit. One post came from the head of the US Indie Code Red who said that he never sol them anything, but still they released some movies he has the rights to, some of his special features, etc. Eyecatcher themselves (of course) denied all of those rumors, now they seem to be gone, at least there hasn't been a release for quite a while.

The question whether the DVDs are legit or not has not been answered 100% but for me personally, the rumors were reason enough to stop buying their DVDs.
Old 25th September 2010, 05:07 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

It's a jungle out there in dvd land!

One last question about the new Anolis dvd Playzocker...
The German subs can be disabled I hope?
Old 25th September 2010, 05:16 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Yes, they are optional - I haven't tried on a standalone DVD Player but via PowerDVD I can select and disable anything while the movie is playing - no user restrictions, it seems. That's usually something I don't think Anolis would ever do...
Old 25th September 2010, 05:51 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
You didn't miss much.

I don't want to accuse Eyecatcher of anything but there were HEAVY rumors about them not being legit. One post came from the head of the US Indie Code Red who said that he never sol them anything, but still they released some movies he has the rights to, some of his special features, etc. Eyecatcher themselves (of course) denied all of those rumors, now they seem to be gone, at least there hasn't been a release for quite a while.

The question whether the DVDs are legit or not has not been answered 100% but for me personally, the rumors were reason enough to stop buying their DVDs.
Yeah, I've read all about Eyecatcher-Gate.

Nice cover and English subs though. If ever a guaranteed official version with the same print came out I'd buy that too.

There seems to be a copy on Amazon.de but they don't seem to ship to the UK, although I've contacted them just in case...

EDIT: Turns out it's a copy of AUTOPSY instead!
Old 25th September 2010, 06:02 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Yes, they are optional - I haven't tried on a standalone DVD Player but via PowerDVD I can select and disable anything while the movie is playing - no user restrictions, it seems. That's usually something I don't think Anolis would ever do...
Thanks for all the info Playzocker,I'm buying!
Old 29th September 2010, 10:16 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Now selling my Limited 66 hardboxes.

De Sade 2000 has already sold, but the others are all still available.

Zombies Lake - £100
Mondo Cane 1+2 - £70
Monika - £70
The Oasis one with the long title - £60 (is a bootleg, but still nice)
Howling Resurrection, small hardbox - £50

Offers for the lot if interested. All prices include postage. Payment by Paypal gift please. Please contact me by PM but give me an email contact as I still haven't made 15 posts and can't PM you back til I do!

If you're concerned about my trading history, I have traded on ebay under this name for 10 years + (100% feedback) and am well known on the pre cert site.

Cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LIMITED66.jpg (97.4 KB, 12 views)
Old 30th September 2010, 05:31 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

This little beauty arrived today from Elektrocity

Like this? Share it using the links below!