All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1221Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd July 2013, 01:32 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I 've finally ordered Inferno on ebay
Old 8th August 2013, 03:26 PM
Active Cultist

Made orders on Hard Target (Harte Ziele) because of the unrated cut,Schwarze Messe der Dämonen (L'Anticristo) Mediabook based on their quality release for Anguish,The Seasoning House Mediabook,Tanz der Teufel II (Evil Dead II) 25th Anniversary Extended Cut,although I'm pretty horrified to see what they have come up with,fingers crossed,and I have to say,although Koch Media's Army of Darkness is a pretty package and quality transfer,I still didn't like the film,just waaay too dumb to get my head around it.Hope the proposed Army of Darkness 2 is more serious horror business.
Old 1st October 2013, 02:42 PM
Active Cultist

Illusions UnLtd. films,like Turbine,is actually Austrian outfit,so let's not give all credit to Germans.
Old 2nd October 2013, 10:53 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jani View Post
Illusions UnLtd. films,like Turbine,is actually Austrian outfit,so let's not give all credit to Germans.
Turbine is a German company.
Old 2nd October 2013, 01:35 PM
Active Cultist

Yeah,sorry about that.Where's my head at...Now after watching Evil Dead II Extended Cut,I have to say the poor quality bootleg stuff that was inserted to the HD feature is not important,nor does it sit well with the flow of the film itself.If you haven't seen it,stick with the cut we all know and love.
Old 14th October 2013, 12:02 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Since I've never bought the US BD of beyond the Darkness because of the negative reviews and it seems to be OOP now I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the upcoming German edition on DTM - D&T Mailorder Shop

Unfortunately it seems to be German only. I emailed DTM and of course no reply yet and I don't think they'll even bother to reply any time soon. Does anyone here know how to contact XT-Video? I'd like to get that mediabook but without English audio it's of no use.
Thanks in advance.
Old 14th October 2013, 12:05 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropophagus View Post
Since I've never bought the US BD of beyond the Darkness because of the negative reviews and it seems to be OOP now I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the upcoming German edition on DTM - D&T Mailorder Shop

Unfortunately it seems to be German only. I emailed DTM and of course no reply yet and I don't think they'll even bother to reply any time soon. Does anyone here know how to contact XT-Video? I'd like to get that mediabook but without English audio it's of no use.
Thanks in advance.
No. But ta for the tip. Tis one of my core films, and would like to have it on blu.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 14th October 2013, 03:59 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Unfortunately the Blu release of Sado (Buio Omega, Beyond the Darkness.) is German Lang only. No English track, no English subs.

Edit; Same problem with the media book of Salo 120 days of Sodom. German and Italian options only. Boo!!
Old 14th October 2013, 04:02 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
Unfortunately the Blu release of Sado (Buio Omega, Beyond the Darkness.) is German Lang only. No English track, no English subs.
Thanks for the info. And why didn't I buy the Media Blasters blu-ray when it was $16!!!!!!
Old 17th October 2013, 09:11 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropophagus View Post
Since I've never bought the US BD of beyond the Darkness because of the negative reviews and it seems to be OOP now I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the upcoming German edition on DTM
Well don't worry about that. Because the German/Austrian release will have the same or probably even slightly worse quality than the US relaease.

So the best thing would probably to be happy with the DVD for now and wait for a decent Blu-ray release.

Like this? Share it using the links below!