Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree374Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #211  
Old 11th April 2017, 07:33 PM
The Reaper Man@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Glasgow
Default

41 bargain.
Justin101 likes this.
__________________

They'd bust your head just for the hell of it.
So think what they'd do for a million!
I'd bust Warner's head for a Blu Ray release!
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 11th April 2017, 08:31 PM
Cultist
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Default

i know they are only doing Sony movies atm but Powerhouse has fast become a favourite of mine. i like labels that see themselves as curators and not just out to make a fast buck.
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 14th April 2017, 08:35 AM
Cultist
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Default

forgot to mention that in an aside on their facebook page PH/I said they had another 8 Harryhausen movies to release. doing some research i came up with these as the likely titles as they were all Sony releases:

First Men in the Moon
Jason and the Argonauts
Mysterious Island
The 3 Worlds of Gulliver
20 Million Miles to Earth
Earth vs. the Flying Saucers
It Came from Beneath the Sea


of course Jason and the Argonauts is in the Warner Premium Collection (HMV) so don't know how that is going to work?

And there are only 7 in my list so don't know where the eighth is coming from either? - all his other movies were Warners except Clash of the Titans (think it was MGM).
Graeme73, bleakshaun and Deadite like this.
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 14th April 2017, 03:08 PM
Cultist
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob4 View Post
forgot to mention that in an aside on their facebook page PH/I said they had another 8 Harryhausen movies to release. doing some research i came up with these as the likely titles as they were all Sony releases:

First Men in the Moon
Jason and the Argonauts
Mysterious Island
The 3 Worlds of Gulliver
20 Million Miles to Earth
Earth vs. the Flying Saucers
It Came from Beneath the Sea


of course Jason and the Argonauts is in the Warner Premium Collection (HMV) so don't know how that is going to work?

And there are only 7 in my list so don't know where the eighth is coming from either? - all his other movies were Warners except Clash of the Titans (think it was MGM).
after doing some more research i think they meant to say they had 8 Harryhausen's in total. so my money is on First Men in the Moon, Mysterious Island and the 3 black & whites from the 50s.
Demoncrat likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 20th April 2017, 10:30 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Amazon have the Sinbad set at 59.99.
Stephen@Cult Labs likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 20th April 2017, 10:34 PM
Stephen@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Irvine, Scotland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Amazon have the Sinbad set at 59.99.


I saw that earlier today. I suspect it'll come down, but going by that price, I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come down to the 40.99 Powerhouse are selling it direct for.
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.
__________________
"Give me grain or give me death!"
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 20th April 2017, 10:47 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
I saw that earlier today. I suspect it'll come down, but going by that price, I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come down to the 40.99 Powerhouse are selling it direct for.
It will be interesting to hear Tom Bakers new interview. I bet he's stunned he's discussing something other than Doctor Who.
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 21st April 2017, 12:02 AM
Stephen@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Irvine, Scotland
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
It will be interesting to hear Tom Bakers new interview. I bet he's stunned he's discussing something other than Doctor Who.


or Little Britain! 🤣
__________________
"Give me grain or give me death!"
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.