Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree3575Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th November 2012, 11:28 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-T-C Tim View Post
Put in my first direct order with CR, for the Naschy film of course. How long do the discs normally take to the UK and what are customs like these days?
It usually takes a week or so in my experience. Don't worry about customs, not one thing I ever ordered from code red got stopped, Bill never sticks the right price on the packaging. Oh, and the naschy film people who own the dark is a top film, you wont regret picking it up.
Old 8th November 2012, 10:24 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Just wanted to add that you will get no shipping confirmation.
So no need to worry about not getting one.
Old 8th November 2012, 10:51 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Just a reminder about the Code Red shop:
Code Red dvd store: list all products

There are several pages of products (click at the bottom of the page).
Product goes out of stock sometimes (sold out message) in the shop as Bill is still on the road and has to limit quantities.
But keep checking as product can become available again a couple of days later.

Oh and Paypal payment is available.

Code Red's official site:
Code Red Dvd
Old 13th November 2012, 07:44 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Madman Marz is back from the dead!

codereddvd — Madman (30 Year Anniversary Edition) (1982)

"MADMAN is for sale at the code red store if anyone didn't buy it the first time around. I am only going to press 500, and that's it. There's always later, but other labels new stuff will be in print for another 4 more years...don't know how long will Madman last. Rights owner is trying to make a remake, so this is the last pressing till the remake is worked out. Buy it now!" (Bill/CR)
Old 13th November 2012, 09:32 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post

codereddvd — Madman (30 Year Anniversary Edition) (1982)

"MADMAN is for sale at the code red store if anyone didn't buy it the first time around. I am only going to press 500, and that's it. There's always later, but other labels new stuff will be in print for another 4 more years...don't know how long will Madman last. Rights owner is trying to make a remake, so this is the last pressing till the remake is worked out. Buy it now!" (Bill/CR)
Already have this one, the feature length documentary is great. Well worth picking up.
Old 14th November 2012, 06:56 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Great news... So finally there is a chance for another studio to pick this up in the future.
Old 14th November 2012, 07:09 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

"2011 was a rough year for Code Red as titles like NIGHTMARE didn't even sell the amount people on the web boasted it would, and I simply can’t keep all titles in print indefinitely. Some titles will never be re-pressed again; that’s a hard fact. In 2012, Code Red started selling direct as we eliminated the middleman and letting the stores get 60% off, and sales were very small, but still, getting the entire amount proved to be a success overall and kept the company alive. The first title, GHOSTKEEPER, proved to be a success, although later titles like THE BABYSITTER proved to be flops, but several titles like RETRIBUTION and PEOPLE WHO OWN THE DARK seem to be doing well. So direct sales is where we will continue for now. We had some new titles at the tail end of 2012 like DEVIL'S THREE, HEATED VENGEANCE, and SINNER'S BLOOD, but also re-pressed THE VISITOR, NIGHT OF THE DEMON, WITCHMAKER, and JULIE DARLING. Some of the represses did okay, but some did very little business, so repressing doesn't seem overall to be heading towards the right direction for survival. People have to realize that Code Red is not a multi-million dollar company like others and can't keep these things in print forever, so if you want them, buy them now."

CODE RED DVD BLOG

Also check out some upcoming titles for 2013.
Old 14th November 2012, 07:14 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Thanks bdc. Never seen it so i had to buy that one
Old 14th November 2012, 07:20 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I really hope Madman is still in stock by the end of next week when I get paid. Wanted to see that for such a long time.

I really wish I had more Code Red titles; the ones I have seen have been great and often not films I'd ordinarily have caught.
Old 14th November 2012, 08:47 PM
Cult Acolyte

CODE RED is going Blu!!

CODE RED's first Blu-Ray 001 will be the director's cut of the 1974 classic THE ELECTRIC CHAIR (97 min. cut) with special features & extras; *Hosted by Maria Kanellis and TV's MONSTER MAN Cleve Hall.

NAIL GUN MASSACRE (Blu-Ray 002) with a brand new 2012 HD 1.78 transfer and a new 2012 HD fullframe boom mic cut and more dvd extras by original extra creator Loyd Cryer.

And finally the biggest announcement is JUST BEFORE DAWN, and this time it's nice and clean and in HD, as I spared no expense to do this one right from the original interneg.

Super excited about more horror blu rays which are little known. Let's hope they are under $25, but I'll probably get a lot of them anyway.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga

Like this? Share it using the links below!