Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Bloody hell!

Bill really is his own worst enemy.
He's a first class prick.

Don't worry people.Some German or Austrian company will release these titles and he can rant all he wants.I suggest EVERYONE here buys them when they do.
If he shits on a customer such as the superb Diabolik,then what chance have we all got?

BTW-Sebastian is our very own Cloudy!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 18th October 2014, 10:25 PM
Seasoned Cultist

EDIT: He's actually now relisted Nightmare but with an 'updated' description... codereddvd — USA VERSION of NIGHTMARE (BLU) Limited edition NOT that MYSTERIOUS DUTCH VHS. [/QUOTE]

That updated description is comical! I like the line at the end - 'Limit: 1 per hoarder'

Any news on where to get these? I couldn't find any info at Diabolik.
Old 18th October 2014, 11:04 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linbro View Post
EDIT: He's actually now relisted Nightmare but with an 'updated' description... codereddvd — USA VERSION of NIGHTMARE (BLU) Limited edition NOT that MYSTERIOUS DUTCH VHS.
That updated description is comical! I like the line at the end - 'Limit: 1 per hoarder'

Why does he care who buys them as long as they sell?

If he doesn't want Ebay folk to sell them off for profit then he should sort out a proper distribution deal rather than the piss poor excuses he currently comes up with.
Old 19th October 2014, 07:06 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linbro View Post
EDIT: He's actually now relisted Nightmare but with an 'updated' description... codereddvd — USA VERSION of NIGHTMARE (BLU) Limited edition NOT that MYSTERIOUS DUTCH VHS.

Any news on where to get these? I couldn't find any info at Diabolik.[/QUOTE]

Unless you hit Diabolik at exactly the right time the only option is to buy them off his own site. As you live in Australia then he might ship to you. UK fans are out of luck however so we may as well forget it. Aggravating when you consider the piles of unsold copies on his site.
Old 19th October 2014, 07:10 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post

Unless you hit Diabolik at exactly the right time the only option is to buy them off his own site. As you live in Australia then he might ship to you. UK fans are out of luck however so we may as well forget it. Aggravating when you consider the piles of unsold copies on his site.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm he won't ship to Australia. I had to get it off Diabolik.

Fuzzy's Sale/Trade Thread! - Blu, DVD, Boxsets (TV/Movie), Anime, Manga
Old 19th October 2014, 09:51 AM
Cult Addict

Considering he's most likely alienated Diabolik I suspect a large portion of his stock will sit unsold while he complains bitterly.
Old 19th October 2014, 10:22 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

The guy really is a grade A bellend!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 19th October 2014, 02:33 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Is there a photo of him anywhere online? I really want to put a face to all the insanity haha
Old 19th October 2014, 03:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjconstable View Post
Is there a photo of him anywhere online? I really want to put a face to all the insanity haha

Typed his name into Google Images and this is what came up.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413731878.713768.jpg
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 19th October 2014, 03:18 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I hadn't realised that Code Red teased a release of Jack Hill's Pit Stop, only for Jack Hill to comment that Code Red didn't own the rights and he urged people to avoid the release, and pick up the old Anchor Bay release or import the Arrow edition.

I hear he owns international rights to Messiah Of Evil too, so no chance of it coming here. Likely he won't sell it internationally either.

I must say, I find it slightly disconcerting he's on his second wave of pre-books. Considering he complained of poor sales with international sales, now he's cut them off (and they were sizeable enough for him to complain on Twitter that filling the customs declarations out were giving him arthritis), he has to be making less money. If he's using pre-books to fund the pressing of prior pre-books I think it's a little worrying.

Part of me hopes they go belly up, so that the titles will eventually filter through to someone who won't sit on them and make it hard for people to buy them. Horrible thing to say though, but it's how I'm starting to feel.

Like this? Share it using the links below!