All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th July 2011, 11:24 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by skankenstoned View Post
I picked up EC's Nightmare City from Amazon for around £7 and recently picked up Stage Fright for £2 from a second hand shop. I'm very happy with both and recommend EC releases to anyone...
Jammy swine!! (for SF find)
Old 28th July 2011, 02:37 PM
Cult Rookie

Default Ultrabit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel76 View Post
Here is a link to a high res scan of the cover
Hi

I'm looking for the Ultrabit release for sale, but I can't find it on the Internet. But do you know if the DVD cover you refer to on that website is the actual Ultrabit DVD cover inside the slipcase?

Rip The Game Bloody
Old 28th July 2011, 02:39 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Here it is:

House by the Cemetery - Uncut Limited Numbered Edition | eBay
Old 28th July 2011, 02:40 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Gorgeous cover art.
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 28th July 2011, 02:54 PM
Cult Rookie

Default DVD cover art, slipcase or actual DVD cover?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
Gorgeous cover art.
Thanks. I searched for the DVD two weeks ago on eBay, but I didn't find it on the U.S eBay then. May be I wasn't as smart as you to check out the U.K eBay

But isn't that cover art the slipcase, and then the actual DVD cover is something else?

Rip The Game Bloody
Old 29th July 2011, 12:00 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripthegamebloody View Post
Hi

I'm looking for the Ultrabit release for sale, but I can't find it on the Internet. But do you know if the DVD cover you refer to on that website is the actual Ultrabit DVD cover inside the slipcase?

Rip The Game Bloody
Yep, it´s the cover inside the slipcase, they basically reused the same as the earlier edition. I was a bit shocked at first when I saw that same cover as I thought I accidentaly had gotten the old release with the slipcase
Old 31st July 2011, 10:39 PM
Cult Rookie

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel76 View Post
Yep, it´s the cover inside the slipcase, they basically reused the same as the earlier edition. I was a bit shocked at first when I saw that same cover as I thought I accidentaly had gotten the old release with the slipcase
Ok, I see. The release is perfect. I have not yet compared the picture quality on the EC release with other releases. Do you know anything about that and is it worth buying other Ultrabit DVD's in general?
Old 1st August 2011, 12:25 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripthegamebloody View Post
Ok, I see. The release is perfect. I have not yet compared the picture quality on the EC release with other releases. Do you know anything about that and is it worth buying other Ultrabit DVD's in general?
EC's Ultrabit release of CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST looks better than the Grindhouse release.
Old 1st August 2011, 01:15 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
EC's Ultrabit release of CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST looks better than the Grindhouse release.
I remember the PQ being really good . House By The Cemetery Ultrabit would be good had they not made everyone's faces pink. Really overdid the reds and I sold it on pretty quick.
Old 2nd August 2011, 09:52 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I've got COTLD remastered, HBTC ultrabit, The Beyond remastered, Cannibal Holocaust ultrabit, Eaten Alive, Mountain of the cannibal god and House on the edge of the park all remastered. The last 3 I got from Sazuma, all 3 for £12 including postage when they were closing down, I couldn't believe my luck!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!