Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th December 2022, 07:52 AM
Cult Master

This is a bit naughty!!

I have just logged into my Arrow account to see what my current points / credits were. From memory, last time I looked I had around £40 which I was going to use to treat myself to the 'Grudge' set for Christmas

However, it now says "Your points - 180". This equates to nothing because it states "£5.00 credit - Requires 500 points - You need 320 more points"

Looking a bit deeper in the FAQ's, I have just seen a note from them stating: "Your points expiry 365 days after being added to your account so please make sure you remember to convert them into credit within that time."

So... if you *think* you have been saving your Arrow Points in order to get something special when it is announced, check your total in case of disappointment!!
will graham likes this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 8th December 2022, 02:16 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I dunno, I know I'll be picking up The Last Emperor and The Sisters Brothers sounds interesting

I read the Sisters Brothers book a few years ago. Really good western haven’t seen the film. John C Reilly is always great though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justin101 likes this.
Old 8th December 2022, 02:16 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
This is a bit naughty!!

I have just logged into my Arrow account to see what my current points / credits were. From memory, last time I looked I had around £40 which I was going to use to treat myself to the 'Grudge' set for Christmas

However, it now says "Your points - 180". This equates to nothing because it states "£5.00 credit - Requires 500 points - You need 320 more points"

Looking a bit deeper in the FAQ's, I have just seen a note from them stating: "Your points expiry 365 days after being added to your account so please make sure you remember to convert them into credit within that time."

So... if you *think* you have been saving your Arrow Points in order to get something special when it is announced, check your total in case of disappointment!!
Baaastaaaards!!!!
Susan Foreman and will graham like this.
Old 8th December 2022, 04:00 PM
Active Cultist

Yep that's ****ed up.
Susan Foreman likes this.
Old 8th December 2022, 04:43 PM
Cult Rookie

Man, that sucks.

I had about £12-worth of points left sitting there, waiting to ease the pain of ordering some big box-set some day... but no more.

Not a huge loss or anything, but just one more bit of low level nastiness which makes me about 75% less likely to ever bother buying directly from Arrow in future.
Old 8th December 2022, 05:04 PM
Cult Addict

I haven't touched Arrows site in years. The site is pathetic to use. The prices are absurd. I'm just not wanting to give them my money.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk
Old 9th December 2022, 10:26 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
This is a bit naughty!!

It might be worth sending a message to the customer service email to say how many credits you had, that you had spent a lot of money to acquire them, and you were hoping to use them soon.

You might get nothing, but they might help you out and give you a discount voucher or code.

As the saying goes, a shy bairn gets nowt.
Old 9th December 2022, 06:09 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
This is a bit naughty!!

Just when you thought they couldn't get any worse , arrow or should I say the hut group outdo themselves .

Like many others I will not buy of them direct and will happily wait for a discount on anything I want
Susan Foreman and will graham like this.
Old 11th December 2022, 08:53 PM
Cult Acolyte

Stoked about Arrow finally putting out a Blu ray of Show Me Love/F***ing Amal, albeit as part of a Moodysson boxset.
Finally!
Old 12th December 2022, 06:07 PM
Cult Master

Apparently "Arrow Video is in good with Lionsgate"!

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty

Like this? Share it using the links below!