Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26055Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th June 2014, 11:18 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Shame that Deep Red and Crystal Plumage aren't in the sale, I have the urge to upgrade.
Old 18th June 2014, 03:00 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Thought I would post this question here since I dont where to post it

Does anyone think it is worth getting a gold plated HDMI cable for a bluray player or is the silver one ok for a blu-ray player. Is there a difference between them in terms of picture. What do u guys use?
Old 18th June 2014, 03:08 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Surely this would be better in the Blu Ray section and not a dedicated label thread?

To answer your question, I've used various different types and not noticed any difference
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 18th June 2014, 03:15 PM
Seasoned Cultist

There shouldn't be any difference: they're for transmitting digital signals so they either work or they don't. You certainly won't magically get a better picture if you spend more money.
Old 18th June 2014, 03:15 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

there is no difference at all in my opinion an Hdmi Lead is an Hdmi Lead,they just bluff the gold is better sharper PQ to hench up the price in stores in the highstreet. and hope you won't know that!
Old 18th June 2014, 03:33 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
Shame that Deep Red and Crystal Plumage aren't in the sale, I have the urge to upgrade.
Actually is the Arrow edition of Deep Red the best one to get or is the Blue Underground release a better option?
Old 18th June 2014, 03:37 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
Actually is the Arrow edition of Deep Red the best one to get or is the Blue Underground release a better option?

I think they're both the same, apart from differing extras, I only own the Arrow release and am more than happy with it
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 18th June 2014, 03:43 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Are the extras on all the upcoming steelbooks identical to the original standard blu's/DVDS or are their new/additional ones?

I ask because Day of the dead I have arrows DVD release atm as when it was released I never had a blu ray player.
Old 18th June 2014, 04:34 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brooke View Post
There shouldn't be any difference: they're for transmitting digital signals so they either work or they don't. You certainly won't magically get a better picture if you spend more money.
Most I've ever spent on a HDMI cable is £5, that was my first for my upscaling dvd player, jump up from scart RGB, as MB says above unlike analogue it either connects and works or it doesn't, my Blu is connected with the £5 lead as it looks better, my dvd and recorder are using Poundland HDMI cables, save your money.
( only thing I would say is get the shortest lead that's practical, all mine are 1 metre)
Old 22nd June 2014, 12:41 PM
Cult Rookie

Default Help with Arrow Quiz

Hi guys , i wondered possibly if anyone knew the release date for Bound? Has it been changed like i heard , or not?

Last edited by BeKindRewind; 22nd June 2014 at 02:06 PM.

Like this? Share it using the links below!