Old 21st June 2023, 05:47 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Demoncrat likes this.
Old 12th July 2023, 11:12 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Radu Lives On Blu-Ray And DVD.

The vampire Radu (Anders Hove) is back in director Ted Nicolaou's critically acclaimed prequel SUBSPECIES V: BLOODRISE, a dark thriller that follows Radu’s descent from a noble warrior of the Church to a depraved, blood-hungry creature of the night!

Stolen by crusaders on the night of his birth from his demon mother and vampire father, Radu grows up with no knowledge of his monstrous bloodline. Trained and exploited by a brotherhood of mystic monks to slay all enemies of the church, fate brings him back one night to his father's castle, armed with the monster-slaying Sword of Laertes, to destroy the vampire Vladislas and reclaim a holy relic, the Bloodstone.

The horrifying events that unfold turn Radu from an honorable man into a vampire with no master, setting him on a centuries-long quest for sustenance, for companionship, for the treacherous one who stole him from the sun, and for the Bloodstone he hopes will bring him peace.

Filmed in Serbia and featuring original series star Denice Duff in a surprising role, this sensual, violent and operatic exploration of evil marks a stunning return for one of the screen's most beloved bloodsuckers.

SPECIAL FEATURES:
Bloodrise: Behind the Scenes
Director's Commentary
Official Trailers
Photo Gallery
Closed Captions: English

Own it now on Blu-ray ($21.95) or DVD ($16.95) only from Full Moon Horror!

Subspecies5_DVD_WhtBox_1080x1080_web_720x.jpg Subspecies5_BR_WhtBox_1080x1080_web_720x.jpg
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 27th July 2023, 01:34 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

DELIRIUM #34 is here and ready to rip you to shreds!

This round, we celebrate director Lamberto Bava and producer Dario Argento's gonzo 1986 gorefest DEMONS 2, the riotous followup to the duo's landmark Italian horror masterpiece DEMONS! Inside, you'll find EXCLUSIVE new interviews with Bava, star Coralina Cataldi-Tassoni and composer Simon Boswell as well as tons of freaky photos, a few of which you may have NEVER seen before. Chasing our coverage of this creepy Eurohorror sequel, we have new chats with Florida-based auteur William Grefe about his eerie William Shatner shocker IMPULSE, words with actor John Amplas about the Geogre Romero vampire classic MARTIN, one-on-one with Canadian filmmaker Karen Lam plus all manner of sexy, sanguinary awesomeness!

Delirium_Issue_34_Ad_1080x1080_web_110x110@2x.jpg

Price at £10.00
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 19th October 2023, 09:16 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

The spooky season is upon us and Full Moon is ready-set-go to unleash the mother of all Halloween Sales!

Starting October 26th at NOON pst until November 2nd at NOON pst, Full Moon Horror is hacking-off 40% from almost every item in our store! From new release and catalogue Blu-ray and DVD titles and limited edition box sets, to macabre merch, awesome replicas, toys, tin totes, bobble and much more. This sale is ALL treats and NO tricks!

PLUS: We'll be giving you the FIRST SHOT this October at grabbing some of our AWESOME new TINY TERRORS "Blind Box" figures! All your favorite Full Moon fiends packed in secret collectible boxes and ready to be displayed! TINY TERRORS will pre-sell and ship starting the second week in November.

And here's the best part: All DOMESTIC orders over $99 will be shipped for FREE!

40% off almost all items, first crack at killer new merch AND free domestic shipping?! Open your sack, Jack! Full Moon is doing-up Halloween right!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (107.8 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (2).jpg (103.3 KB, 93 views)

Last edited by Nosferatu@Cult Labs; 26th October 2023 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Added link
Old 24th February 2024, 01:23 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

I notice Full Moon have just released Jess Franco's Voodoo Passion Stateside.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 71885W1AjAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (79.2 KB, 61 views)
Demoncrat and Rob4 like this.
Old 24th February 2024, 01:28 PM
Cult Veteran

It was £16 on Amazon the other day, I stalled and when I went back it was something like £23 or £24
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 24th February 2024, 01:31 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
It was £16 on Amazon the other day, I stalled and when I went back it was something like £23 or £24
I thought i'd take the plunge when it dropped to £15 or something. Full Moon's often do. I bought Giallo in Venice for £13 i recall.
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 24th February 2024, 01:45 PM
Cult Veteran

I've popped it on the wishlist I think

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 14th March 2024, 04:09 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Full Moon's letting loose two contemporary classics on Blu-ray and DVD this week! First, we have director Danny Draven's acclaimed pixelated reptile romp BAD CGI GATOR, chomping its way to disc and armed with a massive array of awesome special features! Next, the evil AI bitch goddess AIMEE takes over your TV! Charles Band's deft techno-thriller/morality tale is a bizarre, heady, sexy and spooky flick that is a must-add to any serious Full Moon fan's library.

Each title sells for $21.95 (Blu-ray) and $16.95 (DVD) but if your order BOTH today, you'll get 20% off!

Head on over to www.FullMoonHorror.com today and get your girl/gator hard media fix!

ALSO! Full Moon's new PULP NOIR line of edgier, weirder, darker horror and dark fantasy films wrapped its FIRST (of 10!) films in Cleveland last week, the female killer chiller QUADRANT! Directed by Charles Band, QUADRANT is an unholy blend of steampunk terror and sci-fi slasher, with a lady serial killer using the titular VR device to stalk her prey and channel the legacy of Jack the Ripper, and another heroic woman entering the ether-verse to bring her down! It's a wild movie and YOU can see ALL the uncensored, NSFW behind-the-scenes production footage by subscribing to the NEW Full Moon Universe Patreon and explore the many tiers and jaw-dropping perks that we're offering to not only give you exclusive access to ALL our upcoming film sets, but get some free merch and swag as well!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (103.1 KB, 51 views)
Old 29th March 2024, 08:05 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

It's a really Good Friday as Full Moon blows out an Easter DVD/Blu-ray BOGO sale! Search our store starting TODAY (3/29) until Tuesday (4/2) and fill your frightfully festive basket with as many bloodthirsty titles as you can. Buy one...get one FREE! Buy three...get THREE free! And so on!

The BOGO sale starts now so get shopping! And from all of us here at Full Moon, have a Happy, safe and fun Easter weekend!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (100.5 KB, 24 views)

Like this? Share it using the links below!