Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2010
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th July 2010, 08:54 AM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Return To Sender
A technological thriller.

A masked, psychotic computer hacker, sick of receiving spam emails, is taking matter into his own hands!

The mysterious man begins to hack into the computers which are sending spam to his email account, finding out all about them and their families, then travelling to the senders towns and kidnapping their family members.

Once kidnapped, he kills them, filming their torturous deaths and editing the footage together as a form of clues, before sending the "clues" footage back to the spam senders as attachments.

Will the cyber police be able to identify and catch him in time, before his next brutal killing? Or will he continue to film his helpless victims and "Return To Sender..."

Last edited by masdawg; 4th July 2010 at 09:22 AM.
Old 4th July 2010, 11:44 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

ANYTHING THAT'S PART OF YOU

Harry Travis appears like a normal man. He has a steady job at the local factory and is well liked in the community. But Harry is leading a double life - by night he stalks the city streets, randomly killing young women and taking parts of them as souvenirs, where he stores them in his macabre museum in the basement of his house. Because anything that's a part of you is something he'll want to take home with him....
Old 4th July 2010, 12:07 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW

Mike Johnson is a loner and a thoroughly nasty kid. Brilliant both academically and athletically, he has everything going for him - but he harbours a grudge against the world and doesn't care about anything except himself. His catchphrase whenever any of the other kids in school try to talk to him is 'I really don't want to know.' As his anger and resentment builds up he decides to make his violent fantasies a reality and, armed with weapons that he has stolen from his father, he sets out on a random killing spree starting with his school...

Controversial and violent, this film has seen hundreds of people storm out of screenings in disgust. But this is a story that has to be told. See it....if you dare!!
Old 4th July 2010, 12:15 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

IN THE GHETTO

Pimp Silas Arbogast is in deep shit. He's just stolen a wad of drugs money and a stash of coke worth half a mil from the New York Mob. But Silas has a plan, he's going to lure the Mobsters into his lair by using his hookers, then dispose of them one-by-one. He's also enlisted the help of uber-pimp, Wally Spears, by agreeing to split the stash with him. Wally has his own agenda though and declares war on the Mafia himself, pretending that it's Silas that has done it, in the hope that Silas will get killed - because Wally doesn't want to share! There is a complication though, he doesn't know where Silas has stashed the cash and coke and must trick him into sharing the info before he gets killed by the Mob. Things get even more complicated before long, as word spreads and confusion mounts, and the whole of Harlem is preparing for war - as everyone wants a piece of the action of the looty and the booty!

In the Ghetto is a long lost Blaxploitation classic that will have you screaming at the screen!
Old 4th July 2010, 12:40 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

MAMA LIKED THE ROSES

Austin Rock is fixated upon his dead mother, whom he doted on. As his madness escalates he begins to bring home 'roses' for his imaginary mother. These are no ordinary roses though, no - they are human heads that he collects on a nightly basis from his murder victims. Austin is out of control, and it's up to Lieutenant Mike Forrester to figure out who's responsible and stop them. Austin may be mad, but he's also extremely clever and highly cunning - catching him isn't going to be easy.

Tense and frightening, this is a film you will never forget!!
Old 4th July 2010, 01:55 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis

It has been 7 years since Scott Carpenter had a dream.

And his lack of dreams is your worse nightmare.

A bizarre series of murders have rocked the small town of Castle Rock and Scott Carpenter is losing his grip on reality.

Each body is left with the killers stamp, a bloody smiley face

Is Scott the small town serial killer known as the Acid man?

Dead Anyway Films presents a Greig Robertson Cut....

If I can Dream

Trust me when I say, you'll leave with a bloody smile on your face!
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com
Old 4th July 2010, 02:55 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

A CANE AND A HIGH STARCHED COLLAR

In this twisted Giallo from Umberto Martino Deofulci, Giovanni Montefiore attempts to cover his murder of his prostitute lover by committing a string of killings across Milan. But soon he realises that another killer is stalking him and copying his acts of murder. The police are baffled, because they can't figure out if there's two killers or one. Giovanni, in an ironic twist of fate, must anonymously help the police to catch the copycat and hopefully free himself of suspicion at the same time, by casting all blame on the copycat. But nothing is as it seems...

A Giallo classic extraordinare that rivals anything by Argento.
Old 4th July 2010, 05:38 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

CHANGE OF HABIT

In this shocking Nunsploitation picture from Bruno D'Amato a Nun, Sister Anjelica Fiore (Edwige Blanc), believes that Jesus is telling her to have sex with all the local townsfolk in order to save their souls. However, as she gets a taste for all varieties of sex, she becomes jaded and wants to take things further and begins killing her victims at the height of their sexual ecstasy. The Nunnery is aware that things are amiss and calls in an Emissary of the Pope to get to the bottom of the matter. However, when Father Francisco Ribaldi (Tomas Nero) arrives, he finds himself enthralled by the demented nun and, knowing what Anjelica has done, attempts to cover up her crimes rather than expose them. But this cannot be sustained and things reach a shocking climax in this unforgettable expolitation flick from the 70's.

Prayer time will never be the same again!
Old 4th July 2010, 08:59 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Hello!

Sorry about the results being so late, I've been mega busy this weekend. Did a show last night, and had an aftershow party this afternoon. But I'll post the winners tomorrow along with a new competition!

Kyle
Old 5th July 2010, 10:52 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Right, sorry it's a day late everyone, but I've gone through all the entries again and picked out all my favs, popped them in a trilby hat and will now randomly pick the winners to whittle it down to three.

So, good luck!

In place we have.... Sec for the Arrow sleeves! Well done!

place goes to.... Daemonia's Don't! Woooo!

and place is....... Darthelvis's Jailhouse Rock...with zombies! Horray!

Well done to you three winners and everyone else. New comp will be up in not too long.

Kyle

Like this? Share it using the links below!