Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2010
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th June 2010, 07:05 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Love Me Tender

Silve Speerly is the proprietor of the brand new diner The Wooden Heart way down in the small town of Graceland, Tennessee. Since the first day of trading, the diner has done a roaring trade, boosted by the sales of their legendary steaks, which customers can’t help falling in love with. But what was the secret of their unique taste? What was the source ‘special ingredient’? Where was Silve’s beautiful wife Priscilla, and his not so beautiful daughter Lisa-Marie? Neither had been seen for many months – was the diner holding some sinister secrets behind its four walls?

Love Me Tender – will leave you all shook up and shaking at the knees in that one night! Don’t forget to bring along your good luck charm … or you may be the next on the menu at ….. The Wooden Heart Diner!
Old 29th June 2010, 08:47 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Poor children
Attached Thumbnails
Weekly Comp - Bubba Ho-Tep Blu-Ray - 27/06/2010-flashingsanta.jpg  
Old 29th June 2010, 08:49 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Attached Thumbnails
Weekly Comp - Bubba Ho-Tep Blu-Ray - 27/06/2010-cannibal_holocaust_poster.jpg  
Old 29th June 2010, 11:16 PM
Grindhouse Project Co-ordinator

I had a go at making a dvd cover for a fictional Killer Chimp film called Dark Moon
Attached Thumbnails
Weekly Comp - Bubba Ho-Tep Blu-Ray - 27/06/2010-darkmoon.jpg  
Old 30th June 2010, 06:26 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

DON'T

Daniel Paul is luring women back to his house and forcing them to dress like Elvis. He then sings to them continuously until they're screaming for mercy, but there will be none. But Lieutenent Jack Davenport is hot on his trail, working tirelessly to bring the maniac to justice. However, Daniel is extremely cunning and Davenport finds himself alone, dressed as Elvis, and in a race against time to save himself and stop Daniel for good.

Don't will have you quivering in fear and boogying to the soundtrack all at the same time causing you to...well...collapse.

From the same people that brought you Dead Frogs Don't Eat Tomatoes.
Old 1st July 2010, 01:01 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

And the Grass Won't Pay No Mind

In this long-neglected Grindhouse classick, Mike Thunders plays Harvey, who is a quiet man who keeps himself to himself - but he has a dark secret, he likes to abduct young women and bury them alive and films them via webcams as they die. Deep beneath the grass that pays no mind lies the suffering of countless women. But Harvey has a shock coming, Voodoo Priestess Lara Lee (Honey Edwards) has uncovered his secret and is planning her own, violent retribution for his wrongdoing - by resurrecting the dead women to take out their bloody vengeance upon him! Not for the faint-hearted and vomit buckets (a bag won't be big enough) will be handed out to theatre patrons.

'Great' - The Sun

'Lots of tits' - The Star

'I don't understand' - The Times

A film by Lucio Deodato (The Strange Vice of Nicholas Parsons, Fail of the Century). A Quinn-Martin production.
Old 2nd July 2010, 03:35 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I'd buy that Daemonia. Nice one.!
Old 2nd July 2010, 06:17 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Viva Las Vegas

Harvey works the open mic nites on the seedy side of the Strip as an Elvis impersonator . His job's a simple one , keep the punters in the lounge happy. Keep them buying drinks.

But Harvey's competing in a losing battle , as several pretty young hookers are now getting the attention of the drunks and meth addicts in the rundown Hotel lounge were Harvey lives out his fantasy and Harvey's none to pleased , cos in his mind , they're not drunks, they're HIS fans and he's 'The King'. !
Harvey needs his fans to feed an ever growing obsession ,an obsession thats already cost him everything he ever had , and an obsession thats about to cost him a whole lot more.

Set over 4 nite's , in the dirtier side of a city that dosent care , the film takes us on a every increasing downward spiral into madness , torture , murder and self destruction , as Harvey sets out to make the girls pay for displeasing ' The King ' in the most violent and degrading way's ever caught on camera.! .

Last edited by vipco; 3rd July 2010 at 03:46 PM.
Old 3rd July 2010, 12:13 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

THERE'S ALWAYS ME

Roger Tibbs has an obsession, the beautiful secretary, Janine, who works in the office where he's a janitor. But she already has a boyfriend, so he keeps his distance and merely fantasises about her. One day, however, he discovers her in the storage cupboard crying and she tells him that her boyfriend has been cheating on her so she dumped him. Roger smiles and says 'There's always me' and so begins Janine's nightmare as Roger starts stalking her everywhere she goes and her friends are turning up dead. Roger becomes increasingly violent and unstable and Janine finds herself in a fight for her sanity...and her life!

There's Always Me will haunt you for days. Don't see it alone!
Old 3rd July 2010, 03:06 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Cant help falling in Love

The small american town of Love is celebrating it's 100 year anniversary and anyone that loves elvis Presley is travelling there for a huge party. For this is the place that Elvis lost his virginity to local hooker Lipps O' Dannglin and also the first and only time that the king got crabs.
As the party begins Love is hit by a huge earthquake which leaves the town all shook up.
The quake did unearth some radioactive waste and a lost treasure chest which contains the diary of Lipps O' Dannglin and an airtight container with an unexpected treasure...The pubes of the King.
The Diary is returned to it's rightful heir Lipp's granddaughter Fanny but the container is destroyed by the radioactive waste.
Within days as the party reaches its final day the town is attacked by an army of giant mutant crabs covered in pubes. They first devour all the cheeseburgers but when they are all gone the next best thing are the people.
Who can put a stop to these Giant pubic crabs?
Maybe local Jake Steel, a kid who has just served time for a crime he didn't commit who is also in love with Fanny O'Dannglin.
Is the solution in Lipps' diary or will local jock Brad Fandango steal Fanny's heart by getting rid of the crabs first?
Bet you're itching to find out.......

Like this? Share it using the links below!