Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2010
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st October 2010, 06:35 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruty View Post
Don't know about 'Slender Man' but I keep getting a recurring image when I look in the mirror of a fat man - now that really is scary!!!
Bruty when I read your post a shiver ran down my spine as when I look in the mirror in my house I can see a fat guy as well.
Old 21st October 2010, 06:38 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Western London Moaner.
For years rumours and stories of a bone chilling moans has been heard at late night hours around the shadier parts of Western London's public washrooms.

. Public outcry to close all public washrooms after a certain hour to protect themselves.Also Females,Children,Seniors and the less able members of society were warned not to frequent these parts after dark.

Claims over the years have become rampant form everything from knowing someone who has encountered the being,heard the moan ,being in the next stall of the moaner all the way to actually seeing the moaner Everything from simply a dark figure,to a Man with a hook for a hand all the way to a headless being..Wild accusations have gotten so bad and to finally the ease the minds of society a special Investigation went under way and after an exhausting 24 endeavor The West London Moaner was been confirmed as this man.Photo enclosed......

Once confronted the Individual had no comment to the noises or the questionable reading material found on person
Attached Thumbnails
Weekly Comp - Fulci's Box Of Terror - 17/10/2010 - FINISHED-bitchslicer.jpg  
Old 21st October 2010, 06:42 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Eastern European Baby Eater

I n Eastern parts of Europe tales of a baby eating creature have gone all the way back as long as anyone can remember.

New mothers have been told of strange noises all through the night after bringing their newborns home.While new cautious Mothers who

know have locked all doors and windows at night have claimed to see strange footprints outside their windows and doors have also

mentioned and severely scratched window panes the next day.Also claims of runaways and missing children tend to rise around the same time mothers have made such claims.
Old 21st October 2010, 06:43 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Demon Hawker

Late at night a dark looking street seller can be seen offering deals to good to be real ,Deals so unbelievable that have to been seen to be believed .However after telling people they need to step around the corner to show them something the buyers are never seen again.Some say the Demon Hawker has offered anything and everything for sale and its all just a mind trick a simple projection of the buyers greed.Reports of of the Demon Hawker can now be heard from one horse towns to major cities all over the world.
Old 21st October 2010, 06:44 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Tales of A White Cat

Everyone knows that a black cat crossing your path is bad luck but do you know what it means when a white cat crosses your path.It is believed in Northern India that having your path crossed by a white Cat is consider very good luck however if a white cat crosses your path twice it said you should be weary and if a White cat crosses your path three times it means death for you.
Old 21st October 2010, 06:48 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Black River Monster

For years it was quite common knowledge thatin a certain samll town on , on certain nights a monster would come out of the water and pull victims to their watery graves.

After years the numbers of victims have numbered up way to high to be a coincidence and all old claims of drunk people just

falling in the river after drinking at night after drinking to much have been disregarded.In fact reports of respectable members and children have gone missing have severely gone up especially in certain times of the years.

.It has also been reported that several members of Authorities and brave souls who have gone out of either catching the beast or to prove the Creature a myth have also gone missing over the years.

So now during certain parts of the year the Black River Park is closed.As well as they have changed the name of the river to discourage out of town people from coming into town looking for a chance to see the monster.
Attached Thumbnails
Weekly Comp - Fulci's Box Of Terror - 17/10/2010 - FINISHED-river.jpg  
Old 21st October 2010, 07:00 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Default Ghostly video

I was exploring the abandoned mental asylum in Hellingly a couple of weeks ago and shot lots of video. Here's a clip that proved to be quite eerie. If you pause it around the five second mark you should see something:

Old 21st October 2010, 09:12 PM
Seasoned Cultist

It's odd that there's nothing on the soundtrack to suggest paranormal activity. Maybe I'll have to try and boost it and get back to you.
Old 22nd October 2010, 11:12 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

There was a story that made local papers in Belfast in the 90's about reports of people ,travelling down a remote country road on different nights who had been waved to pull their car over by a group of men in full Army uniform , but when they pulled the car over , stopped and got out expecting to get searched , the soldiers had vanished .
Coincidently this was on the same road were a booby trap mine had went off killing several young soldiers (RIP) in the 70's / 80's........Strange.
Old 22nd October 2010, 11:16 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

SORRY.

I thought it was a REAL or TRUE story you had to tell or show footage off. My bad.

Very Sorry for the mix up and you cant Delete Posts now.....Sorry bout that.

Like this? Share it using the links below!