Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2011
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd October 2011, 11:28 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refused View Post
I think gag should open his own joke thread when the competition is done.
I see what i can do and when i do ill try post one a day on the site when im on here that way i dont or wont run out of jokes so quick... I put up clean jokes and none offensive ones im liking the fact that people are liking my jokes.. Thank you
Old 22nd October 2011, 12:52 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

A grasshopper walks into a bar and orders a drink.

The bartender looks at him and says, "You know, we have a drink named after you."

The grasshopper replies, "You got a drink named Steve?"
Baseball Fury likes this.
Old 22nd October 2011, 12:54 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

A woman sitting at a bar says to the barman, "Barfender, I'd like a marhini for my heartburn." The barman mixes her drink and puts in down in front of her.

A few minutes later, she calls him over and says, "Barfender, I'd like a marhini for my heartburn." He rolls his eyes but mixes her drink anyway and sets it down in front of her.

A few minutes later, she waves him over again and says, "Barfender, I'd like a marhini for my heartburn."

The barman looks her up and down and says, "First off, it's bartender, not barfender. Second off, it's martini, not marhini. And third, you don't have heartburn, your boob is in the ashtray."
Old 22nd October 2011, 12:55 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

A woman visited a plastic surgeon who told her about a new procedure called 'The Knob,' where a small knob is placed at the top of the woman's head and could be turned to tighten up her skin and produce the effect of a brand new face-lift. Of course, the woman wanted 'The Knob.'

Over the course of the years, the woman tightened the knob, and the effects were wonderful, the woman remained young looking and vibrant.

After fifteen years, the woman returned to the surgeon with two problems. 'All these years, everything has been working just fine. I've had to turn the knob many times and I've always loved the results. But now I've developed two annoying problems: First, I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won't get rid of them.'

The doctor looked at her closely and said, 'Those aren't bags, those are your breasts.'

She said, 'Oh. Well, I guess that explains the goatee.'
DryJack likes this.
Old 22nd October 2011, 12:56 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, 'Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there?

The father, surprised, answers, 'Well, son, there are three kinds of breasts. In her 20s, a woman's breasts are like melons, round and firm. In her 30s to 40s, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit. After 50, they are like onions'. 'Onions?' 'Yes, you see them and they make you cry.'

This infuriated his wife and daughter so the daughter said, 'Mum, how many kinds of 'willies' are there?'

The mother, surprised, smiles and answers, 'Well dear, a man goes through three phases. In his 20s, his willy is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his 30s and 40s, it is like a birch, flexible but reliable. After his 50s, it is like a Christmas tree'. 'A Christmas tree?' 'Yes - dead from the root up and the balls are just for decoration.'
Old 22nd October 2011, 12:59 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

A blonde, a red head and a brunette were competing in the English Channel Breast Stroke Competition.

The redhead won and the brunette came in second. However, there was no sign of the final contestant. Hours and hours went by causing grave concern and worry. Just as everyone was losing hope, the blonde finally arrived.

The crowd was extremely happy and relieved to see her. They embraced the young girl as she came ashore. After all of the excitement died down, she leaned over to the judge and whispered, "I hate to be a bad loser, but I think those other girls used their arms."
Old 22nd October 2011, 01:00 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E and F are the letters used to define bra sizes? If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for... It is about time you became informed:

A ... Almost Boobs
B ... Barely there.
C ... Can't Complain!
D ... Damn!
DD... Double damn!
E ... Enormous!
F ... Fake
Old 22nd October 2011, 01:01 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

A man was walking down the street when he saw a woman with the perfect, and I mean PERFECT, breasts he'd ever seen.

He walked up to her and said, "Ma'am, you have perfect breasts, and I will pay you $100 to bite them." The woman was horrified and began to walk away.

The man caught her and said, "Alright, I'll pay you $1,000 to bite your breasts." Still horrified, the woman began to run away.

The man caught her again and said, "Fine. I'll pay you $10,000 to bite your breasts, and not a penny more." The woman then thinks that $10,000 will be worth it, so she finally agreed.

They went into a deserted alley away from the city action. The woman took off her shirt and bra, revealing the perfect breasts. The man then began to touch, squeeze, fondle, poke, and everything to the woman's breasts EXCEPT biting them.

The woman then said, "Well, are you gonna bite them or not?!"

The man replied, "Nah, too expensive."
Old 22nd October 2011, 01:02 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

The young reporter thought long and hard. Finally he handed the Editor the following report. "Mrs. Smith was injured in a car accident today. She is recovering in County Hospital with lacerations on her ( . )( . )"
Old 22nd October 2011, 01:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

What's the difference between eating pussy and driving in a snowstorm?
When you eat pussy, you can always see the arsehole in front of you!

Like this? Share it using the links below!