Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2012
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree68Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th August 2012, 06:25 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Few week back I used my wife card by accident thinking it was mine and tried to type in my number
Refused to give me money couldn't figure out why after second try I figured out,
Forgot all about it until week ago we went for a meal and she tried paying for it on her card, she typed in her number and her number had been blocked she couldn't figure out why,
She wasn't amused when told her probably why,
We had to phone a friend to come round with the money before we could go,
Old 17th August 2012, 08:44 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Great comp. It's a sad thing I missed it.

Sent from my I9100 Galaxy S II via Tapatalk 2
Old 17th August 2012, 09:14 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda View Post
Great comp. It's a sad thing I missed it.

Sent from my I9100 Galaxy S II via Tapatalk 2
Actually you can start now
Old 17th August 2012, 09:46 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I'm sure there's numerous embarrassments that I've pushed to the deepest darkest places of mind.

One I can remember... after a particularly heavy NYE, I had a bad case of the beer shits on the train home the next day. As I was sat on the toilet, someone opened the door to slowly reveal my sweaty grotesque form to all the passengers. I blurted out "sorry" as he prodded the "close door" button as quickly as possible.
Old 18th August 2012, 12:06 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Walked in on my parents having sex when i was 20 that was embarrassing
Old 18th August 2012, 01:34 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I'm going to join in quick as this one's pretty easy...

When I was about 13/14 I went on a school trip to Italy. It was a Catholic school so of course we were forced to go to church on Sunday.

So here we are. The church is like a hole in the wall but huge, packed out and we all sit near the back as the 'outsiders'. this place is also FULL of gold. No cheapo candle sticks or light fittings here..

Our teachers also force us to take communion, which is embarrassing at the best of times. I'm up for getting that done quick with as little fuss as possible. Body and blood of Christ and all that, while holding the communion plate at our chest so no Jesus crumbs fall onto the floor.

As I'm walking back to my seat I see my geography teacher with his head in his hands. Only then do I realise I've accidentally done a runner with the huge solid gold communion plate!

Aside from that, a few times I've been DjIng and picked up the wrong stylus but that's easily done. Less so playing from CD but I've also managed to eject the wrong one of those...
Old 18th August 2012, 08:19 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I know I'm late but I'll join in anyway.

The Film I'm embarrassed to not have watched yet has to be Citizen Kane too, plus I've never seen any Universal Horror or Hammer Horror film either, seriously not even one.

As for most embarrassing situation. Meeting Tom Savini and totally coming over with nerves and the shakes. All I could say is hi and then I walked off without saying another word to him. I returned after half hour to try again this time with my copy of Arrows Dawn of the Dead Blu in hand. I laid it on the table and asked him if he'd seen it before only for him to reply "Yes, I actually helped make it and starred in it too" everyone started laughing cos I had actually meant had he seen the Arrow release but it didn't come across that way. Anyway at least he signed it and I walked away once more looking like a tomato

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 18th August 2012, 09:58 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

This story isn't about me but because antmumford telling story of meeting Tom saving someone famous reminded me of this story,

I know someone few years back went on holiday to America can't remember where, and first day there she went to the rep meeting and was warned about being mugged etc and just to do as they say and don't try to be a hero chances are they get shot r stabbed,
Couple days later she walked into the lift and a black bloke walked in and said hit the the floor she dropped on the floor screaming please don't hurt me I'll give u anything you want bloke hold his hand out to help her up and apologised saying I meant hit the floor button,
At end of the holiday as she went to settle her Bil she was asked about her stay and she told them about her ordeal and bloke said yes I'm aware of that
She asked how he replied it was will smith and he come to pay your bill as an apology and he said he couldn't apologise enough and gave her some flowers and a signed phot from him,
The women hadn't recognised him
Rik and Justin101 like this.
Old 18th August 2012, 10:07 AM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Next and final round:

TRUTH: Besides Grease 2, what is the most embarrasing film, song, band, book (etc) that you love? Come on, admit it!

And if you're a late comer, don't worry - you can still take part in the previous rounds, just leave your answers below
Old 18th August 2012, 10:37 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Another easy one for me-Love Actually or Bridget Jones' Diary, I have no shame in admitting I like these films, also the TV series Desperate Housewives too
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!