Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Sci-Fi & Fantasy (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=542)
-   -   The Doctor Who Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/sci-fi-fantasy/2137-doctor-who-thread.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th December 2012 07:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 306009)
Hope not

They SHOULD look like this!

I think they will do judging from this still.

mr 420 26th December 2012 08:10 PM

Just finished watching The Snowmen and thoroughly enjoyed it. Like Demi, I thought that Staxx was rather amusing. The fetching Miss Coleman was an added plus as I've had a soft spot for her since Emmerdale.

After seeing the trailer for the upcoming series after the Xmas special, I think that she will make a fine addition to the clan. I thought that they would have a hard time replacing my homie Karen G, but not in my wildest dreams could I of hoped for JLC to be the new side kick.

Hawkmonger 26th December 2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 306027)
I think they will do judging from this still.

I may be in the minority here...but the new design get's my seel of approval.

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th December 2012 10:45 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 306046)
I may be in the minority here...but the new design get's my seel of approval.

That pic is apparently from a different episode Hawk. These two stills are of different creatures.

Hawkmonger 26th December 2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 306065)
That pic is apparently from a different episode Hawk. These two stills are of different creatures.

I'm not sure. Could the Ice Warrior's be removing there helmet's this time round. For a scene at least?...maybe your right maybe my idea is wrong completely. We'll all see soon enough.

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th December 2012 10:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 306066)
I'm not sure. Could the Ice Warrior's be removing there helmet's this time round. For a scene at least?...maybe your right maybe my idea is wrong completely. We'll all see soon enough.

I'm just going off this trailer breakdown article. 2013 “Coming Soon” Trailer Breakdown | Doctor Who TV

Hawkmonger 26th December 2012 11:00 PM

I had wondered who that was behind those 'grunts' (My name for them until air date). That is almost certainly Ice Warrior armour grabbing the dude. Excited now, look's like a good mix of horror, dark sci-fi and contemporary sci-fi.:dance:

Demdike@Cult Labs 26th December 2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 306069)
I had wondered who that was behind those 'grunts' (My name for them until air date). That is almost certainly Ice Warrior armour grabbing the dude. Excited now, look's like a good mix of horror, dark sci-fi and contemporary sci-fi.:dance:

I'm always more excited by the trailers, the episodes are more often than not a let down. :lol:

Criterion7 27th December 2012 12:18 AM

Loved the special. So intrigued to learn what's going on with Clara. Who or what is she exactly?

Matt Smith really has owned this role. I worry about the rumors of him leaving.

Mojo 27th December 2012 11:22 AM

Really enjoyed the Xmas special - easily the best of the Moffat era.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 306068)
I'm just going off this trailer breakdown article. 2013 “Coming Soon” Trailer Breakdown | Doctor Who TV

Those pics and trailer look really promising. And that MUST be an Ice Warrior hand!