Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Sci-Fi & Fantasy (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=542)
-   -   The Doctor Who Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/sci-fi-fantasy/2137-doctor-who-thread.html)

Demoncrat 12th October 2015 11:36 AM

Remember when the Tardis was just a plot device?

Hated new theme as well , hopefully a one off :crying:

Susan Foreman 14th October 2015 12:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
No doubt, all will be played by Johnny Depp, with Helena Bonham-Carter as the companion(s)

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th October 2015 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 464672)
No doubt, all will be played by Johnny Depp, with Helena Bonham-Carter as the companion(s)

Depp would make a fine Doctor. Ichabod Crane was almost his take on the role i thought.

Demoncrat 14th October 2015 12:19 PM

Rewatching The Mind Of Evil....yet again, more plot in the first episode of this than the entirity of Matt Smith's tenure :rolleyes:

Delgado playing a nastier Master is always a plus......;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th October 2015 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 464675)
Rewatching The Mind Of Evil....yet again, more plot in the first episode of this than the entirity of Matt Smith's tenure :rolleyes:

Delgado playing a nastier Master is always a plus......;)

One of my personal favourites. In my top ten stories.

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th October 2015 10:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Downtime spin-off on DVD – Updated with New Images – Merchandise Guide - The Doctor Who Site

I've actually got this on vhs fully signed by all the cast. I like it and will probably pick up the dvd as well.

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th October 2015 10:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here it is.

A good array of signatures even if i do say so myself. I'd forgotten Jack Watling had signed it. he stars in two of my favourite 60's dramas - The Plane Makers and The Power Game in which he plays the same character, Don Henderson, alongside the great Patrick Wymark as John Wilder.

gag 15th October 2015 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iank (Post 464231)
To be honest, I watched about 20 minutes, lost interest and went back to watching Angel instead. ;)

Yes i lost interested just couldnt get into it.
I dozed of woke up missed 15min couldnt be bothered to rewind it or finish watching rest off it.

iank 15th October 2015 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 464848)
Here it is.

A good array of signatures even if i do say so myself. I'd forgotten Jack Watling had signed it. he stars in two of my favourite 60's dramas - The Plane Makers and The Power Game in which he plays the same character, Don Henderson, alongside the great Patrick Wymark as John Wilder.

Yeah, I've got this and will get the DVD when it's out. It's flawed, but I've still always enjoyed Downtime. :)

Hawkmonger 16th October 2015 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 464845)
Downtime spin-off on DVD – Updated with New Images – Merchandise Guide - The Doctor Who Site

I've actually got this on vhs fully signed by all the cast. I like it and will probably pick up the dvd as well.

A highly ambitious project, with a great selection of Who talent both in front and behind the camera. I'll be buying it, and hope more of Reeltimes material is put out on DVD. Far better than anything BBV did with the license.