Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Strip Nude for Your Killer
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st May 2008, 12:20 PM
Ex-member

According to www.dvdbeaver.com:"The Italian DVD that is now available is likely the cut reissue version since it is listed under the title VENERE IN PELLICCIA rather than the film's original Italian release title LE MALIZIE DE VENERE. "
I just bought itlian version.It runs for 89 min.It features more sex and violence and rape scene is intact.Shameless version is BBFC's cut and Producer's cut as i noticed.(I didn't buy it but according to reviews i had read it runs for 82 min.)

If you don't have permission to release uncut copy then you will not release it.Nobody buys a movie just for box cover.Whoever says that must be out of his mind.A customer looks for compliteness of the material.I don2t want to brek your heart but this is my opinion.
Old 31st May 2008, 12:26 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenifer8 View Post
According to www.dvdbeaver.com:"The Italian DVD that is now available is likely the cut reissue version since it is listed under the title VENERE IN PELLICCIA rather than the film's original Italian release title LE MALIZIE DE VENERE. "
I just bought itlian version.It runs for 89 min.It features more sex and violence and rape scene is intact.Shameless version is BBFC's cut and Producer's cut as i noticed.(I didn't buy it but according to reviews i had read it runs for 82 min.)

If you don't have permission to release uncut copy then you will not release it.Nobody buys a movie just for box cover.Whoever says that must be out of his mind.A customer looks for compliteness of the material.I don2t want to brek your heart but this is my opinion.
What does all this have to do with 'Strip Nude For Your Killer'?

You're talking about 'Venus In Furs', in the wrong thread.

Admin / Mods please ban this idiot, it's obviously Karaman back once again in a different guise.
Old 31st May 2008, 12:51 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Job done. Thanks guys.

Now where were we? Something about shamelessly stripping nude for our killer wasn't it?
Old 31st May 2008, 05:04 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Hmmm jenifer8 in lower case. He's changing his modus operandi
Old 31st May 2008, 05:57 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
Looks really good sir!

I much prefer it to the Blue Underground cover.
Huzzah! I say we go with this cover then unless anyone has any good points? I don't have a reverse for y'all to inspect yet.
Old 1st June 2008, 10:05 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Will it be the Shameless cover or the original cover?
Old 1st June 2008, 11:29 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Eh for the reverse? What's up there now would be the front and as for the reverse that would end up looking more like the BU one I suspect judging on the raw artwork I've seen.
Old 1st June 2008, 11:41 AM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Here's an original Italian locandina

Old 1st June 2008, 11:50 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Yup that's the one! I have to say yours looks in better nick than ours Jonny - do you have some kind of time machine to go get all your stuff?
Old 1st June 2008, 12:01 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Careful scrutiny of eBay auctions pays dividends!

Like this? Share it using the links below!