All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree428Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th October 2016, 11:58 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Meh, I didn't find it shocking at all. In fact, like a few people out there, I found the thing people were shocked at, pretty comical tbh.
Old 24th October 2016, 12:03 PM
Cult Veteran

I didn't find it shocking, I had it in my mind who it was going to be, but that didn't stop it being a great episode.

This is a fun article, but obviously don't read it until after watching the show.

Twitter went into meltdown during The Walking Dead season 7 premiere

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 24th October 2016, 12:04 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Meh, I didn't find it shocking at all. In fact, like a few people out there, I found the thing people were shocked at, pretty comical tbh.
I bet ****** **** was shocked when he found out he wasn't getting his contract renewed.
Old 24th October 2016, 12:56 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I had anticipated this episode so much, I had to set my alarm clock earlier, so I could watch the episode before I got into any danger of being spoilt... I was very happy with the episode, it was tough to take in places, maybe "shocking" does not fit that well, but it was brutal, both physical and psychologigal. Negan is a tough villain, maybe a bit over the top, but I guess he was overplaying it to put a better impact on his introduction to Rick's group... I liked the way they told the episode a lot - it kept the tension right at the top, but did not feel like they were stressing it artificially - for me one of the best TWD episodes so far!

And yeah, my spoiler worries were absolutely correct there are so many sad losers around that don't give a toss about other people, despite my preparation work last Friday, when I took of all feeds from TWD- or horror-related sites on Facebook, I missed a few, but who could have guessed that the pimpled tosser who runs the Slash (GNR guitarist) fan page spoils this too? The long overdue unlike will follow soon, I see mostly shoit bthere anyway...

Oi - we have a spoiler smilie here, but probably only people who have seen the episode will understand that, so here it is:
Justin101 likes this.
Old 24th October 2016, 01:45 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

At least quite a few people on various sites and fb have posted but not gave away who got killed, for the sake of the few who cant or won't watch it till tonight
Old 24th October 2016, 02:08 PM
Cult Acolyte

Great episode. Powerful. Brutal.
Old 24th October 2016, 05:04 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I'm actually watching it again, and just watch "that" scene again. I'm still going with my initial thoughts. Funny. I found it neither shocking or disturbing. Not sure what that says about me.
Old 24th October 2016, 06:21 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

It's probably the fact that it wasn't really a surprise, I haven't watched the episode yet but it was already odds on who was getting battered to death. The actor in question was announced in the cast list for a film not long after the previous season had finished airing. Plus this afternoon Daryl himself posted a RIP photo on facebook!
Old 24th October 2016, 06:34 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Slash (or whoever runs his social media accounts) posted a huge spoiler too, and then received a ton of shit for it!
I don't know how she's done it, but my girlfriend has managed to go all day without it being spoiled, and that wasn't from not going on Facebook, it seems every man and his dog were posting about it today, so she's done well!
trebor8273 and nosferatu42 like this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 24th October 2016, 08:05 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post

Gotta watch it again tonight with my other half, seeing as she had to go to work right before I started watching this morning, she's gonna be a mess!

Just finished watching it again, and yeah she's in bits, Masterchef Australia now
nosferatu42 likes this.
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!