Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

nekromantik 18th November 2011 10:46 PM

im waitin for in a glass cage to drop in price.
15 for that movie is a bit too much for me!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 18th November 2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 198561)
Amazingly enough, the forthcoming Raro Fernando Di Leo boxset is a meagre $22.99 on Amazon.com at the moment, which puts it just under the new 15 limit. Works out at less than 20 with shipping which is pretty great for a 4 BD box set..

Amazon.com: Fernando Di Leo crime collection [Blu-ray]: Jack Palance, Henry Silva, Barbara Bouchet, Gastone Moschin, Mario Adorf, Fernando Di Leo: Movies & TV

That's a great price -- preordered. I can justify the purchase because they don't charge until shipping so I haven't bought it this month.

Slippery Jack 18th November 2011 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 198577)
im waitin for in a glass cage to drop in price.
15 for that movie is a bit too much for me!

oof! That's the most depressing film Ive seen in a good while. Made me feel duuurty :tsk: . . .

the blob 18th November 2011 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 198581)
That's a great price -- preordered. I can justify the purchase because they don't charge until shipping so I haven't bought it this month.

:lol:

I felt the same way now it's been put back until January 17th..

nekromantik 20th November 2011 04:12 PM

anyone who dont have the exorcist digi book amazon us is selling for $13.49 + postage!
ordered mine. hope it dont come damaged

dream demon 20th November 2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 198992)
anyone who dont have the exorcist digi book amazon us is selling for $13.49 + postage!

They also have the Poltergeist digibook for only $12.99. :cool:

Amazon.com: Poltergeist (Blu-ray Book Packaging): JoBeth Williams, Heather O'Rourke, Craig T. Nelson, Beatrice Straight, Dominique Dunne, Oliver Robins, Michael McManus, Virginia Kiser, Martin Casella, Richard Lawson, Zelda Rubinstein, Lou Perrym

*Edit* In fact they have quite a few of the BD digibooks cheap at the moment.

James Morton 20th November 2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 198992)

i bought it when first released, because esp. of the extra book
the uk bd i don't think has it

dream demon 20th November 2011 06:34 PM

Just bought the Dr. Strangelove, Poltergeist, and The Exorcist digibooks, which including shipping saves 15 over the Amazon.co.uk price.

I've pre-ordered the Raro Video boxset which by my calculations comes to less than 5 per film at the current exchange rate. Bargain! :dance:

nekromantik 20th November 2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Morton (Post 199026)
i bought it when first released, because esp. of the extra book
the uk bd i don't think has it

yes uk is not digibook
we hardly get them.

Stephen@Cult Labs 20th November 2011 08:06 PM

Hmmmmm some people on blu-ray.com who ordered Silent Running at the full price before the 3.99 fiasco have said they have been reimbursed 10 because of Amazon's price guarantee i.e the price dropped after they ordered it. If this is true, Amazon have a f*****g cheek!!!!