Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

nekromantik 18th November 2011 09:46 PM

im waitin for in a glass cage to drop in price.
£15 for that movie is a bit too much for me!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 18th November 2011 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 198561)
Amazingly enough, the forthcoming Raro Fernando Di Leo boxset is a meagre $22.99 on Amazon.com at the moment, which puts it just under the new £15 limit. Works out at less than £20 with shipping which is pretty great for a 4 BD box set..

Amazon.com: Fernando Di Leo crime collection [Blu-ray]: Jack Palance, Henry Silva, Barbara Bouchet, Gastone Moschin, Mario Adorf, Fernando Di Leo: Movies & TV

That's a great price -- preordered. I can justify the purchase because they don't charge until shipping so I haven't bought it this month.

Slippery Jack 18th November 2011 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 198577)
im waitin for in a glass cage to drop in price.
£15 for that movie is a bit too much for me!

oof! That's the most depressing film Ive seen in a good while. Made me feel duuurty :tsk: . . .

the blob 18th November 2011 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 198581)
That's a great price -- preordered. I can justify the purchase because they don't charge until shipping so I haven't bought it this month.

:lol:

I felt the same way now it's been put back until January 17th..

nekromantik 20th November 2011 03:12 PM

anyone who dont have the exorcist digi book amazon us is selling for $13.49 + postage!
ordered mine. hope it dont come damaged

dream demon 20th November 2011 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 198992)
anyone who dont have the exorcist digi book amazon us is selling for $13.49 + postage!

They also have the Poltergeist digibook for only $12.99. :cool:

Amazon.com: Poltergeist (Blu-ray Book Packaging): JoBeth Williams, Heather O'Rourke, Craig T. Nelson, Beatrice Straight, Dominique Dunne, Oliver Robins, Michael McManus, Virginia Kiser, Martin Casella, Richard Lawson, Zelda Rubinstein, Lou Perrym

*Edit* In fact they have quite a few of the BD digibooks cheap at the moment.

James Morton 20th November 2011 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 198992)

i bought it when first released, because esp. of the extra book
the uk bd i don't think has it

dream demon 20th November 2011 05:34 PM

Just bought the Dr. Strangelove, Poltergeist, and The Exorcist digibooks, which including shipping saves £15 over the Amazon.co.uk price.

I've pre-ordered the Raro Video boxset which by my calculations comes to less than £5 per film at the current exchange rate. Bargain! :dance:

nekromantik 20th November 2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Morton (Post 199026)
i bought it when first released, because esp. of the extra book
the uk bd i don't think has it

yes uk is not digibook
we hardly get them.

Stephen@Cult Labs 20th November 2011 07:06 PM

Hmmmmm some people on blu-ray.com who ordered Silent Running at the full price before the £3.99 fiasco have said they have been reimbursed £10 because of Amazon's price guarantee i.e the price dropped after they ordered it. If this is true, Amazon have a f*****g cheek!!!!