Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Why Don't Shameless Release...?
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th September 2011, 10:31 AM
Active Cultist

The best time to release Conquest would have been at the same time as the Conan remake came out, I noticed that the original hit Blu-ray to coincide.

New Gladiators would be a good choice, filling in some gaps in Fulci completist's collections.
Old 27th September 2011, 02:49 AM
Cultist

I'd love a Shameless Blu-ray release of Zombi 3.
Old 19th October 2011, 07:16 AM
Cult Rookie

A dvd for New Gladiators would be an amazing idea. Even if I'm not the biggest fan of this one - Fulci made a lot of masterpieces, but New Gladiators is not one of them - it would be great to have a good quality copy of this small gem. Speaking about Fulci, what do you people think about a Shameless dvd of Door to Silence or The House of Clocks? These late movies are very underrated, in my humble opinion, and for the first one there's no z2 dvd except in Italy, for the second one the old dvd sucks.
Old 19th October 2011, 11:43 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by torsofanzine View Post
A dvd for New Gladiators would be an amazing idea. Even if I'm not the biggest fan of this one - Fulci made a lot of masterpieces, but New Gladiators is not one of them - it would be great to have a good quality copy of this small gem. Speaking about Fulci, what do you people think about a Shameless dvd of Door to Silence or The House of Clocks? These late movies are very underrated, in my humble opinion, and for the first one there's no z2 dvd except in Italy, for the second one the old dvd sucks.
well, ive got HOC on SS and it looks ok to me, as a Fulci nut i just want to see them all, then decide which to buy (ive already got Touch of Death etc haha)
Old 19th October 2011, 05:52 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

House Of Clocks and Sweet House Of Hooros would be intresting choices. Clocks is the better made out of the two, the Shriek Show DVD is widescreen and a bit naff in way of transfer I'm sure it could be upgraded.
Old 19th October 2011, 11:41 PM
Ex-Member

Super Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball Fury View Post
I can't see Shameless releasing any zombie films, thy certainly haven't yet. doesn't seem to be their 'thing'. Happy to be proved wrong though!
there releasing cemetery man.
Old 20th October 2011, 12:31 AM
Cultist

I would like to see one of Fulcis sex comedies on Shameless DVD

The Senator Likes Women
The Senator Likes Women... Despite Appearances and Provided the Nation Doesn't Know (1972) - IMDb

La pretora (starring Edwige Fenech)
My Sister in Law (1976) - IMDb
g053584398 and Demoncrat like this.
Old 22nd October 2011, 10:59 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by torsofanzine View Post
Speaking about Fulci, what do you people think about a Shameless dvd of Door to Silence ...
A very dull film, tries to be dreamlike like 'Lisa and the Devil' but keeps destroying its own atmosphere - my review of Door into Silence

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaultkeeper View Post
I would like to see one of Fulcis sex comedies on Shameless DVD

The Senator Likes Women
La pretora (starring Edwige Fenech)
The former is available from Severin and enjoyable if somewhat lost on modern, non-Italian audiences - my review Senator Likes Women. The latter would be much more interesting as it lacks an English language release at present and apparently boasts Fenech's most revealing screen role

Would be surprised not to see this coming out from MYA at some point if Shameless do not release it.

Like this? Share it using the links below!