Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree561Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th December 2012, 09:36 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I emailed Laura about it last week then I receieved an email from someone from order support called Nicole the other day
I bet they're the same person. Laura is clearly just sick of dealing with this shit . . .
Old 15th December 2012, 09:36 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
I emailed Laura last Saturday but haven't had a response so I've tried another enquiry address and haven't had anything, I'll check the junk folder just in case but would you be able to give me the email address you've had the response from?
Certainly, Laura usually gets back to me within a few hours, or at least the next day so I can't understand why she wouldn't have responded to you by now.
Anyway here's the email address I receieved the last one from nicole@order-support.co.uk
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 15th December 2012, 09:40 PM
Cult Master

Um...Chas and Dave opened up fpr Led Zeppelin at Knebworth in 1979!

But back to topic...

It seems that the forum is now championing 88 Films. To be honest, looking at their site, there is nothing there that I am interested in getting. Arrow films, on the other hand, make up a large chunk of the films I have bought!
VicDakin likes this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 15th December 2012, 09:41 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Jack View Post
I bet they're the same person. Laura is clearly just sick of dealing with this shit . . .
Quote:
Certainly, Laura usually gets back to me within a few hours, or at least the next day so I can't understand why she wouldn't have responded to you by now.
Anyway here's the email address I receieved the last one from nicole@order-support.co.uk
I was quite surprised that there was just one person to email rather than a blanket email checked by whoever for any order follow up.
Old 15th December 2012, 09:43 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post

It seems that the forum is now championing 88 Films. To be honest, looking at their site, there is nothing there that I am interested in getting. Arrow films, on the other hand, make up a large chunk of the films I have bought!
Give it time! I had no intention of buying some of the stuff being released by Arrow, as I already had multiple copies of the majority of them, now I've got a pretty big collection of Arrow titles, some of which on both formats and a fair few Shameless titles too, I had neither when I joined in 2009!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 15th December 2012, 10:09 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
When did you order your items?
I got a very quick response, apparently my stuff has been shipped but only on the 13th, 13 days after I ordered.
I'm not that bothered by that as I at least know I can expect it some time this coming week, I'm guessing it will be when I'm in hospital though
Old 15th December 2012, 10:14 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
When did you order your items?
I got a very quick response, apparently my stuff has been shipped but only on the 13th, 13 days after I ordered.
I'm not that bothered by that as I at least know I can expect it some time this coming week, I'm guessing it will be when I'm in hospital though
August 8th, it was a pre-order for the LE of Zombie Flesh Eaters and it apparently shipped on the 4th, it's clearly lost but they aren't wanting to admit it yet, luckily I also ordered the steelbook edition from Amazon, which arrived last Tuesday
Old 15th December 2012, 10:16 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
August 8th, it was a pre-order for the LE of Zombie Flesh Eaters and it apparently shipped on the 4th, it's clearly lost but they aren't wanting to admit it yet, luckily I also ordered the steelbook edition from Amazon, which arrived last Tuesday
It will be buried under a pile somewhere, hopefully you'll get it resolved!
Old 15th December 2012, 10:18 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
It will be buried under a pile somewhere, hopefully you'll get it resolved!
Only thing that's worrying me is that I might miss out on one of the 500 copies available, hence my reason for ordering so early. I'm sure I'll get it eventually, it's just frustrating when I know that others who's copies were dispatched on the same day have already got theirs, that's what makes me think it's lost
Old 15th December 2012, 10:28 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Only thing that's worrying me is that I might miss out on one of the 500 copies available, hence my reason for ordering so early. I'm sure I'll get it eventually, it's just frustrating when I know that others who's copies were dispatched on the same day have already got theirs, that's what makes me think it's lost
It's understandable, I get nervous with limited releases. The last couple of years I've ordered all my Christmas presents online and it has been known for things to get buried at the depot and turn up later than expected but usually that only comes to light just before Christmas Eve when they're really working hard to make sure all parcels are delivered. It's been a bit better where I am, we do get terrible weather, because of this they really do work hard on days when it isn't that and we end up with them delivering 3-5 times a day.

Like this? Share it using the links below!