Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

ooooooooo nice.And I don't work that particular night of the week
Old 9th September 2009, 10:12 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I'm definitely comming back up. I already have a place to stay, just need to sort out train tickets.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 9th September 2009, 10:24 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by loops View Post
I'm definitely comming back up. I already have a place to stay, just need to sort out train tickets.
And where that might be?

Will be good to see you again! It's fantastic to have such positive feedback for this and I can assure you that it will be a great night and a chance to meet some top genre personalities.
Old 9th September 2009, 10:38 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
And where that might be?

Will be good to see you again! It's fantastic to have such positive feedback for this and I can assure you that it will be a great night and a chance to meet some top genre personalities.
Not telling!

I cant wait to come back. I have no doubt it will be as good as if not better than the italian horror event.

I reccomend everyone to stop everything they are doing and go up to the land of the Kilt.

I'm not going to ask Foree about Dawn. Instead i'm going to ask him about Keenan and Kel!

Old 9th September 2009, 10:44 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Not telling!

I cant wait to come back. I have no doubt it will be as good as if not better than the italian horror event.

I reccomend everyone to stop everything they are doing and go up to the land of the Kilt.

I'm not going to ask Foree about Dawn. Instead i'm going to ask him about Keenan and Kel!
If you really want to wind him up ask him about Sleepstalker (www.imdb.com/title/tt0114473

I've actually been around Ken when fans have asked about "Keenan and Kel" so you won't be the first! One of my old uni mates used to watch that religiously because Ken was in it!
Old 9th September 2009, 08:37 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Not telling!
Hmm I wonder .....you coming yourself?

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 14th September 2009, 02:12 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

So you ready for the next screening confirmation?

For those who don't live in Glasgow fear not.... Our zombie double bill is coming to:

SUNDAY THE 25TH AT THE CAMEO PICTUREHOUSE IN EDINBURGH

http://www.picturehouses.co.uk/cinem...x?venueId=edbg

Yup, on the 25th, Cinema One at Edinburgh's LEGENDARY Cameo Picturehouse (which has the comfiest seats known to anyone) will present DAWN OF THE DEAD, with Mr. Ken Foree live and in-person, and DAY OF THE DEAD, with star Joe Pilato in attendance.

You don't need me to tell you what an INCREDIBLE double bill this is! DON'T MISS IT!

We're also gonna have some cool giveaways at this one.

I will let you all know when tickets are on sale.

So what does that leave?

Oh yeah... Ireland.

I'll have news on that one soon!

Remember: As with the Italian Terror Weekend, by supporting these screenings you help to cement future events like this, with iconic guests and a great atmosphere.

(Special thanks to a certain Robbie McKay of The Edinburgh B-Team who really pushed for the Cameo date following his own jam-packed Lloyd Kaufman double bill last month. If you see me in Edinburgh I may force you to buy him, and Stewart from the Cult Fiction store, a drink!)
Old 14th September 2009, 02:21 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

And to state the obvious - you may want to get Ken to sign that new "Dawn" Blu Ray!
Old 18th September 2009, 10:01 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just been asked to post this:

Sunday 25 October sees a very special event. From 6pm we will be screening DAWN OF THE DEAD (1978) followed by an in-person Q&A with the star Ken Foree and then DAY OF THE DEAD followed by an in-person Q&A with the star Joe Pilato. Every audience member will get a merchandise goody bag and a signing will follow the event.

Tickets priced at a bargain £10 Full/£8 Concession will go on sale at 11am on Saturday 26 September via the booking line on 0871 704 2052 or in person at the box office. There will be no online sale of the tickets. Demand is likely to be very high so early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment.
This event is in association with
Arrow Video www.arrowfilms.co.uk
Cult Fiction www.cultfictionmovies.com

Old 18th September 2009, 04:59 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Word starting to spread:

http://dvdtrash.blogspot.com/

http://itsonitsgone.wordpress.com/20...n-of-the-dead/

GFT tickets should be on sale soon too!

Like this? Share it using the links below!