Good Trader

SNAP!

I got one of those too!
Old 2nd June 2010, 07:41 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

A good lawyer will be able to pick massive holes in that act and get Inferno passed uncut in a morning's work.
Old 2nd June 2010, 07:47 PM
Seasoned Cultist

This is tiresome. Can someone lock this thread down until an announcement is made, then start it back up?
Old 2nd June 2010, 07:58 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Go to here for some FUN Inferno banter.

http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2955

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 2nd June 2010, 09:52 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
This is tiresome. Can someone lock this thread down until an announcement is made, then start it back up?
My thoughts exacly...
Old 2nd June 2010, 09:54 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgart13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by springjack View Post
My thoughts exacly...
The why bother to read , let alone post on a thread clearly labelled "BBFC Verdict".

If you're not interested in a debate on the possible cuts to the film there are other threads covering other aspects of the release
Old 2nd June 2010, 09:56 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I suppose you realise the irony of posting a message of support asking that a thread be locked down?!

In case you're wondering, this post was meant to be ironic.
Old 2nd June 2010, 10:03 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philleh View Post
Exact same response for me too!
Same here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
That shows a clear distinction between dogs, cats, etc... as domestic animals and rats and mice as vermin which are okay to destroy with poison. Why would you have to protect vermin by cutting it out of a film (even though it's long since met its maker) even though you can kill them in your home according to these documents?
I though mice were considered as pests anyway? That's why this whole censorship of this scene seems stupid.
Old 3rd June 2010, 12:07 AM
Ex-member
Good Trader

Quote:
Thid thread was made because we kept discussing the cut on the regular Inferno thread.

I suggest you go onto that thread instead if you don't want to talk or read about censorship!
Old 3rd June 2010, 12:54 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Hmmm....on a thread talking about the possible censorship of Inferno a couple of people want the thread closed. That's pretty ironic. That's censorship in itself.

As far as I can ascertain, the large majority of forum members, whilst upset this might be the subject of pointless censorship, are still going to buy this title. That's quite a testament to the support Arrow and Shameless have. I'm pretty confident that while there may be a slight dent in sales, this title is still going to do reasonable business. I can understand both sides of the argument - I also detest censorship. But we have it and we have to bite the bullet on that, I'm afraid.

I still can't get my head around the fact that it's perfectly lawful to poison a mouse and leave it to die in agony whilst a cat eating a mouse is viewed as animal cruelty. The former is far worse in my opinion.

Like this? Share it using the links below!