Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th September 2010, 11:25 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I'll be taking the day off work on monday, so getting home is one less thing to worry about for me.
Old 4th September 2010, 11:40 AM
Cult Rookie

I'm sure it will be a blast! I have a good few folk coming along too!

Really enjoyed the last one so much, it's good to have events like this in Glasgow!
Old 4th September 2010, 12:16 PM
Cult Rookie

Default Golf clubs for golfer

Golf clubs for golfer

Several players locate hybrids less difficult to hit than . Just before adding a hybrid for your bag, practice with that club to ascertain regardless of whether it can be for you. It's crucial that you simply know that proper way to golf swing golf clubs. In any other case, you could potentially locate your self driving that golf ball several yards farther than you intended.Callaway Golf says that in its never-ending mission to find more distance and accuracy for golfers, its engineers used an entirely new design to produce the which it revealed at the PGA Merchandise Show last week. No price has been set for the club but standard versions will be fitted with Aldila Voodoo shafts and loft options will be 9, 10, 11 and 13 degrees. Carry on this drill by varying distances, as well as be certain to notice the following each and every putt. An excellent method to keep in mind to maintain the eyes still would be to listen towards the ball fall in, not watch the Golf Balls go in.
Old 4th September 2010, 12:22 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryant02 View Post
Golf clubs for golfer

Several players locate hybrids less difficult to hit than . Just before adding a hybrid for your bag, practice with that club to ascertain regardless of whether it can be for you. It's crucial that you simply know that proper way to golf swing golf clubs. In any other case, you could potentially locate your self driving that golf ball several yards farther than you intended.Callaway Golf says that in its never-ending mission to find more distance and accuracy for golfers, its engineers used an entirely new design to produce the which it revealed at the PGA Merchandise Show last week. No price has been set for the club but standard versions will be fitted with Aldila Voodoo shafts and loft options will be 9, 10, 11 and 13 degrees. Carry on this drill by varying distances, as well as be certain to notice the following each and every putt. An excellent method to keep in mind to maintain the eyes still would be to listen towards the ball fall in, not watch the Golf Balls go in.
Whilst "Golf Clubs for Golfer" sounds like an interesting film for those who enjoy this swing-happy pasttime I am afraid it would probably not bode well with our audience who expect a certain amount of gore, random violence and intricate - but cheesy - special effects.

However, if you would care to give us a fuller plot rundown of "Golf Clubs for Golfer" (for instance, is there any golf related set pieces? You do mention "voodoo". Where does this come into the plot?) Perhaps we can give it another look.

At the moment though, this description totally fails to excite me.
Old 4th September 2010, 06:13 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Golf clubs? WTF?

You wandered into the wrong place mate?

Looks as if someone's just dropped in a certain brand of tinned meat here.....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 4th September 2010, 06:16 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Anyway questions for Niko......

'Are you aware that you are responsible for inventing the 'Aerosol Flamethower?'

'Have you had a bad experience with goats in your life,and this is you exacting some revenge?'

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 4th September 2010, 06:24 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

The goat might be making an appearance! Not sure if he'll sign autographs though.
Old 4th September 2010, 07:31 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

The audience reaction to IoD will be interesting.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 4th September 2010, 07:33 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by loops View Post
The audience reaction to IoD will be interesting.
Fed up of reading online that this film is offensive/ disturbing - I've watched it with a (room full) of people twice and it's clearly a hilarious black comedy. I'm honestly gobsmacked at the idea the BBFC would even cut one second from it.

The audience reaction at the GFT will likely be one of uproarious laughter - it's a very, very funny film.
Old 4th September 2010, 07:39 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I often wonder if those pepople have ever seen an exploitation film before. Although, I think if you were new to exploitation you would find it shocking.

The BBFC cut 4 mins from the previous Vipco DVD but I'm sure it'll pass intact this time around.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter

Like this? Share it using the links below!