Like Tree1Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th October 2010, 10:05 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Tanzi View Post
I think it's best to keep feedback on arrow releases to ourselves then unless it's praise.
No - that I don't agree with and there are no shortage of less-than-positive comments littered all over the forums - the artworks for instance get a good kicking and they remain up as do many other things.

It's rather a case of people who have to work for passion rather than financial gain (and I can really vouch for that) standing up for the work they do and I'll allow that just as much as I will the negative comments as long as they're constructive. It's quite simple - if someone comes on here wanting to make a big old point about something they don't like - they may have to expect to be able to take the heat back.
Old 6th October 2010, 10:08 AM
Ex-member
Good Trader

Overall I'm very impressed though, it wouldn't stop me buying any of the releases I want
Old 7th October 2010, 01:33 AM
Cultist in Training

Actually I was so impressed with Inferno that I went back and bought the Arrow release of City of the Living Dead (even though I own the BU one), Dawn and Day of the Dead Blu-Rays. I believe in supporting companies like this.
Old 7th October 2010, 10:03 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenro199x View Post
Actually I was so impressed with Inferno that I went back and bought the Arrow release of City of the Living Dead (even though I own the BU one), Dawn and Day of the Dead Blu-Rays. I believe in supporting companies like this.
And that's appreciated
Old 7th October 2010, 08:43 PM
Cultist

Inferno - Blu-ray Review - MyReviewer.com

thexperiment podcasts
Old 7th October 2010, 08:51 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnduhast View Post
I think that review was written by Cult-labs very own Nosferatu.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter
Old 7th October 2010, 08:55 PM
Cultist

Tuesday Foreign Region Blu-ray Disc Report: "Inferno" (Dario Argento, 1980)

thexperiment podcasts
Old 7th October 2010, 09:05 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenro199x View Post
As do I, which is why I've initiated the home video column I'm starting at Twitch.

Twitch - We Know Stuff
Old 8th October 2010, 04:53 AM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombeaner View Post
As do I, which is why I've initiated the home video column I'm starting at Twitch.
That's you?! Wow. I go to Twitch a lot and I've noticed they did two recent reviews of Inferno there (I even commented on the most recent Inferno posting).
Old 8th October 2010, 11:34 AM
Cultist

Yup, thanks for reading! I just started writing for them, but I thought that companies like Arrow Video definitely deserved some kind of coverage

Twitch - We Know Stuff
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!