LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd June 2011, 10:54 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
I should really get mine sorted too actually; my disc came a few weeks ago.

Is the shipping slip that Arrow want just the bit of paper that Play.com send out with their discs?
You can either scan the bit of paper (or take a photo of it), attaching the image as a .jpg file or forward the shipping e-mail to info@arrowfilms.co.uk, explaining you received this disc with the monochrome opening.

As Daemonia said, once you've pressed print screen, you just need to open Paint, paste it in their, save, attach and send it to the address mentioned above, asking for a replacement disc. If there's anything else they need, I'm sure they'll be in touch fairly quickly.
Old 2nd June 2011, 12:30 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

I'm assuming it's also possible just to simply forward on the appropriate shipping notice email to Arrow with a note attached?
Old 2nd June 2011, 04:33 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
I'm assuming it's also possible just to simply forward on the appropriate shipping notice email to Arrow with a note attached?
Correctamundo!
Old 11th June 2011, 01:55 PM
Cult Rookie

Just when are we going to see the corrected version available to buy in store , it's been bloody ages since release now !!

Thought there was only a few pressings that made it out the door before the error was spotted.

How about a small marking on the blu ray sleeve to tell us it's the corrected version , is this really that hard to do ?

I have personally held off buying this until I know I will get the proper version when ordering , can't be bothered with this arsing around !
Old 11th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by napalmbaby View Post
Just when are we going to see the corrected version available to buy in store , it's been bloody ages since release now !!

Thought there was only a few pressings that made it out the door before the error was spotted.

How about a small marking on the blu ray sleeve to tell us it's the corrected version , is this really that hard to do ?

I have personally held off buying this until I know I will get the proper version when ordering , can't be bothered with this arsing around !
It's hardly arsing about. All you need to do is buy it and email Arrow a copy of your receipt or the confirmation email. And they will send you a corrected disc. Simples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11th June 2011, 02:24 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
It's hardly arsing about. All you need to do is buy it and email Arrow a copy of your receipt or the confirmation email. And they will send you a corrected disc. Simples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously not simple enough - I guess skimming the thread was just too much work for this gent.

Carping seems to be a common and popular hobby among certain people.

Greetings!
Old 12th June 2011, 01:41 PM
Cult Rookie

I know all about the returns policy thank you !

I was asking when I could actually walk into a shop or order online and get the corrected version without any problems ?

When I purchase a disc I expect after nearly 3 months any errors are corrected and I will get a proper copy , it looks like no shops have the corrected version anywhere !
Old 12th June 2011, 09:49 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I don't think anyone knows as there should be copies of both discs out there and it's just a question of which one you pick up. In time, all discs with the monochrome opening will have gone and the corrected discs will be the only ones available but there is no definitive date as to when that will be.
Old 16th June 2011, 12:19 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

My replacement disc came yesterday, about a week and a half after I sent the email - great level of service from Arrow. Just popped the disc in and it looks fantastic. Probably going to give this another watch later tonight.
Old 16th June 2011, 12:34 PM
Cultist

Does this apply to Sweden also if i buy the film and get the wrong disc? Thinking about getting it from play.com!
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!