Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree2132Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th January 2013, 08:57 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam tyler View Post
Can you tell us why you think we should, I mean especially after all the loyalty they've shown us
Look at what they have given you (mistakes aside) up to now. Some great releases that otherwise i have no doubt in saying would probably have never happened any where else.
A company you can speak to.
A release in ZFE that up to now is unbeaten. More Cult Blu Ray releases coming very soon that i know we are all looking forward to.
Old 8th January 2013, 08:58 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Very true, I'm more pissed off by their attitude than the actual mistake. I want to continue buying their products, because the majority of the time, they do a good job, but the way I'm feeling right now, I'd rather fork out for a multi-region player and import the Bava titles than give them any more of my money
Bet you feel more hard done by than most after waiting for nearly two months for yours to arrive in the first place.
Old 8th January 2013, 08:59 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Were replacement discs of the beyond and House By The Cemetery only sent to people that ordered direct from Arrow.
No, any retailer, and that's where they've come up with this statement about forged receipts.

We had to send in copies of our purchase emails/scans of receipts and the replacements were sent out.

I guess some people made up receipts and sent those in, therefore getting a free replacement of a film they never bought in the first place.
Old 8th January 2013, 08:59 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
When they do the right thing, and set up a proper replacement, then I will.

If they have any sense of self preservation, they'll put out a swift statement in the morning and get free discs out in the post ASAP.

If they don't then I guess we'll have to hope some other company picks up these movies, as I don't see Arrow riding this one out.

It's ironic but looking back over my review I stated that this is the release that could make Arrow, I guess I'll have to go back and edit that now as this decision could be the one that breaks them and despite everything they will only have themselves to blame
Hugh likes this.
Old 8th January 2013, 09:00 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Ah, ok. No worries.

I know you're one of the good guys, Stephen, I wouldn't rag on you.
Old 8th January 2013, 09:00 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Bet you feel more hard done by than most after waiting for nearly two months for yours to arrive in the first place.
Yeah, kind of, but luckily I received the steelbook from Amazon the day after release date, so I still had that to watch. My LE is still sealed at the minute too
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 8th January 2013, 09:02 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tele1962 View Post
Look at what they have given you (mistakes aside) up to now. Some great releases that otherwise i have no doubt in saying would probably have never happened any where else.
A release in ZFE that up to now is unbeaten. More Cult Blu Ray releases coming very soon that i know we are all looking forward to.
As has been documented before on this thread, so have other companies that had to bite the bullet of replacement programmes. It's a part of being in business. I wouldn't begrudge them if they were making a fortune in profit, good on them. You have to take any bad with any good and it's always the risk. That's why QC is so important which is something they've consistently neglected!
Old 8th January 2013, 09:02 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Here is the question then, how many want to see Arrow go out of business?
Old 8th January 2013, 09:03 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Yeah, kind of, but luckily I received the steelbook from Amazon the day after release date, so I still had that to watch. My LE is still sealed at the minute too
Do you think if you sent back your sealed copy they would replace it free atleast they would know your not scamming them.
Old 8th January 2013, 09:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tele1962 View Post

Up till now Arrow have given me Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, The Beyond and a botched Zombie Flesh Eaters

All their other releases which I have bought I have since replaced with better versions and I expect Day of the Dead to be replaced later this year with the up coming US release

If Arrow don't release it someone else will and most of the time in a far superior version

Like this? Share it using the links below!