LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th November 2012, 07:08 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Another review, haven't read it yet but I can imagine it being a little biased considering where it's from

Zombie Flesh Eaters (1979)
Where's it from?
Old 28th November 2012, 07:11 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Where's it from?
Attack From Planet B, a few members on here write the reviews and contribute to the site I believe
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 28th November 2012, 07:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

And another one, this time from Opal Fruits magazine

Blu-ray Review: ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS (1979)

I've not read a bad thing about this release yet(well apart from the canine flavoured idiot on Amazon), looks to me like this is gonna be Arrow's definitive release!
And, if this is true, what can they release to top it!!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 28th November 2012, 07:17 PM
Seasoned Cultist

The Atlantis Interceptors and Opera, both freshly transferred from the negative.
Old 28th November 2012, 07:20 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Opera, both freshly transferred from the negative.
Hopefully titled Opera and not the awful shower of shite that is Terror at the Opera, hate that frigging title!
Daemonia and sjconstable like this.
Old 28th November 2012, 07:26 PM
Seasoned Cultist

And if Arrow are going to continue the Spaghetti Western line, they could try and acquire the rights of the Great Silence and put out a blu of that.
Old 28th November 2012, 07:35 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I think with Django Prepare a Coffin being out on Arrowdrome, any future SW's will be the same. I'm hoping for more early 80's V***o N*****s stuff like Anthropophagus or Cannibal Ferox(an uncut release highly unlikely due to the animal violence) or maybe a nice HD set of Zombie Holocaust or Contamination to tie in with this release.
Steel76 likes this.
Old 28th November 2012, 07:38 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
I think with Django Prepare a Coffin being out on Arrowdrome, any future SW's will be the same. I'm hoping for more early 80's V***o N*****s stuff like Anthropophagus or Cannibal Ferox(an uncut release highly unlikely due to the animal violence) or maybe a nice HD set of Zombie Holocaust or Contamination to tie in with this release.
Get it done Arrow!
Old 28th November 2012, 07:58 PM
Cultist in Training

Quote:
How about Suspiria done correctly, supervised by James White
Daemonia, Rik, Steel76 and 3 others like this.
Old 28th November 2012, 08:16 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
How about Suspiria done correctly, supervised by James White
Nice to see all the positive feedback on this thread I hope you all enjoy ZFE when your copies arrive.

I'm pretty sure Cannibal Ferox would still be heavily cut and, as such, I doubt you'll see it from Arrow.

From what I can gather Argent Films (Shameless) have Suspiria now as per the amazon listing:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Suspiria-Blu...4137326&sr=1-1

I don't doubt Arrow would have loved to add this to the collection - and Naomi, Nick and myself would have been thrilled to work on it. It's still my all time favourite Italian horror film.
Daemonia, Rik, darthelvis and 1 others like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!