Like Tree2132Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st May 2012, 07:50 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Mr Jones come on down!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 31st May 2012, 09:02 PM
Cult Rookie

I hope this gets a steelbook the demons release, maybe this time they could include the posters and postcards.
Old 31st May 2012, 09:23 PM
Cultist

Well i've had the BU release of this since it came out,however i will definately be picking up the arrow release on blu, i don't double dip on films too much but this is a must..looking forward to this release ....
fuzzymctiger likes this.
Old 31st May 2012, 09:59 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I have the BU release and there is quite a bit of grain in a few scenes. It doesn't look like it's had much DNR to it to me.

I'm guessing the Arrow release will be from the same master.
Old 31st May 2012, 11:38 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default zombie vs shark

Pity about the leak , as long as i've been a patron of this fine dwelling there has been calls for zombie flesh eaters to get the arrow treatment, i hope it gets a dvd/blu combo, i now have a blu ray player but i still feel dvd only buyers get a rough deal , and this is such an important title it deserves all the whistle and bells. Mr bigmouth needs to remember its arrow video not alan video.
skankenstoned likes this.
Old 1st June 2012, 07:16 AM
Ex-Member

Hope it gets its uk title of Zombie Flesh Eaters and features at least one cover with the hand.
As for grain. I'm not sure I correct but I watch some big budget Tom Cruise film on BD a while ago. Valkarie or something....anyway during one seen it looked like tiny flies were swarming the image, only lasted ten seconds. I always thought this was a mistake. If not, why wasn't there grain on the rest of the movie.
Old 1st June 2012, 08:03 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Confirmation from Calum Waddell that this is on its way too:
Quote:
We've been working very hard recently to do a really good UK edition of Zombie Flesh-Eaters on BD. We wanted this to be a nice surprise to you all but it seems the cat is out of the bag early so we may as well post this. Enjoy.
Facebook user's photos | Facebook
Old 1st June 2012, 08:14 AM
Cultist in Training

So stoked about this although the way we found out was pretty shitty! i love the antisipation of when Arrow say they have news on a new release and im stuck on Twitter or Facebook waiting to be told!

Also im shocked that Arrow hasn't said anything about this as the info is flooding different blu ray sites now and i'm sure they want there name good so should at least confirm it or shun the people that leaked this info!

Last edited by tattooedjackass; 1st June 2012 at 08:38 AM.
Old 1st June 2012, 11:19 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Chad View Post
As for grain. I'm not sure I correct but I watch some big budget Tom Cruise film on BD a while ago. Valkarie or something....anyway during one seen it looked like tiny flies were swarming the image, only lasted ten seconds. I always thought this was a mistake. If not, why wasn't there grain on the rest of the movie.
I have never seen the movie but in some scenes grain can be more visible than others.
Old 1st June 2012, 12:00 PM
Cult Acolyte

Ian McCulloch looks like he could still kick some zombie ass in that photo, I don't know about the little twerp standing next to him.

Like this? Share it using the links below!