Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree2132Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th November 2012, 06:00 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Anyone know if the ZFE soundtrack is available to buy on CD? Would love to get my hands on the music to the film.
Old 12th November 2012, 07:53 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
I never see it mentioned so I don't suppose it was, but was that shark actually killed for the film - it always looks convincing to me, perhaps it was good trick photography on the part of the camera operator...

I think they sedated it before filming, plus the zombie was the shark trainer, not surprising really, can't see a low paid extra wanting to do that scene!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 12th November 2012, 08:31 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampix View Post
I always got the impression that the zombie epidemic on the island was caused by witchcraft/voodoo.
i think it has to be voodoo and poor old dr manard is trying to work it out,out of intrest what are peopls fav shot in the movie,mine has to be the shot of the zombie stumbling about in the village and the spider crab walking pass,just great
Old 13th November 2012, 06:23 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfe1970 View Post
i think it has to be voodoo and poor old dr manard is trying to work it out,out of intrest what are peopls fav shot in the movie,mine has to be the shot of the zombie stumbling about in the village and the spider crab walking pass,just great
Yeah, that's a great moment, that wide mastershot of the zombies coming thru the town and the dust blowing around them, and there's that fantastic camera arc around the zombie. I also love the dead-on shot of the boat zombie at the beginning - a fantastic bit of 'scope framing. Fulci was a huge talent when it came to visuals...
Old 13th November 2012, 09:58 AM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Hi everyone,

Just in from Arrow...

Quote:

The poster will only come with the first printing, future pressings will not come with the poster, so if people want it they should purchase on release date! Also the reverse of the poster is the US ‘Zombie’ poster.

On the slipcase we’ve monitored comments and decided to change the artwork so two artworks at the sides are blacked off to fill the window. We did not do the same for the ‘hand’ artwork as it did not look right. We will do the same for Black Sunday.
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what the upcoming releases of Zombie Flesh Eaters will look like...

The Blu-ray:

The DVD:

The Steelbook:

The Slipcase:

Mojo, Rik, Sobral and 6 others like this.
Old 13th November 2012, 10:29 AM
Cult Rookie

Default Zombie Flesh Eaters !!

Great i will be buying all editions.
Old 13th November 2012, 10:40 AM
Cultist in Training

Will the poster have a white border around the edges like previous posters or will the image extend right to the end like shown in the picture?
Old 13th November 2012, 10:42 AM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

The hand artwork still doesn't look very good imo. It didn't have to be black, you've used other colours on different releases. i would've tried different colours until I found one I was happy with Ah well, never mind.
Old 13th November 2012, 10:57 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Waiting with bated breath for the initial reviews...
Old 13th November 2012, 11:12 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Can't wait! Just one question about this picture, the second disc isn't meant to be DVD right, this is just a mix up ?

If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!

Like this? Share it using the links below!