Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Collecting Shameless
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th May 2008, 09:10 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Well we can only guess at the moment so we mustn't jump to conclusions but I'm told we're off the computer as an offer so if all works as it should remaining stock should get returned next week. That may not happen - I don't know - I just don't want anyone to miss out in case. Soon as I know more I'll pass it on. At least we did break in and we'll fight to stay on!
Old 19th May 2008, 09:13 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

The way you were talking,I thought it sounded like the end of shameless for good....just the zavvi scenario then?
Old 19th May 2008, 09:16 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Yeah I'm making it sound a bit doom and gloom! It just took sooooo long to break inot Zavvi but that was a breakthough - I just feel we need more time in there but hey let's see what happens.
Old 19th May 2008, 09:19 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Ol' hmv is faithful anyway....when the offer ends,will zavvi still be stocking them at normal price?...Christ knows,their horror section needs them!
Old 21st May 2008, 02:58 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Managed to check the main Belfast Zavvi and there nearly sold out of all the titles they got.
There was 4 Shameless boxes left, 2 Black Cat, 1 Frightened Woman, 1 Venus.
Im near certain that was the titles as I was put of slightly by this rather pretty girl standing next to me who was breaking wind (farting) quite loudly. I left after her 3rd time as I didn't want people to think it was me.
I quickly checked the two surplus boxes under the shelf and there were no Shameless boxes in there either.

Seems they sold well in Belfast and there will be one less come the weekend as I plan to add another to my collection.
BTW the large ?8 sticker has been replaced with the normal small price label. Still ?8 but less noticeable .

I had to leave town earlier than I had hoped to so wasn't able to check the other Zavvi or HMV.
Old 21st May 2008, 03:42 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Send a message via MSN to siccoyote

I've been at it again too, I popped into HMV Derby and moved a few yellow cases to the front. Didn't get a picture though as the horror section is right next to the till and there wasn't enough close to each other to be worth it.
Old 21st May 2008, 06:31 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

[QUOTE=vipco;6170]
Im near certain that was the titles as I was put of slightly by this rather pretty girl standing next to me who was breaking wind (farting) quite loudly. I left after her 3rd time as I didn't want people to think it was me.

Best laugh I've had all day mate.....
Almar can you send this man some breathing apparatus and clothespegs mate?
Old 21st May 2008, 07:08 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

So does that mean that if I go into Zavvi in Brighton this weekend there probably won't be any Shameless titles at all or just not in the offer?
Old 21st May 2008, 10:39 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

I can't honestly tell you. mad isn't it? From what I can tell if stocki is to be sent back it wouldn't be until next week so I would have thought it would be ok. Time for me to hire a travelling van and sell these things that way!
Old 21st May 2008, 10:52 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Would it be worthwhile selling them via the website?

Like this? Share it using the links below!