Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

Justin101 11th April 2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 601510)
I thought we were talking about Shameless here!

If you read it again, he's saying that even 88 Films put the effort in when they can't afford to be as extravagant as Arrow, where as Shameless usually do a trailer reel and if you're lucky a 10 minute interview piece...

Dave 11th April 2019 08:55 PM

Every time I hear shameless are putting out a new release my heart sinks. They're holding up the rights to so many great films that would undoubtably have been given the treatment they deserve in the UK by other labels. They constantly patronise genre fans w/ their lurid artwork and press releases that smack of desperation. It says a lot that the biggest selling point they can come up with for a horror classic is a shite addition of 3 prologue variants that nobody ever asked for and I'm sure not too many will give a flying **** about.

Steel76 17th April 2019 07:53 AM

So Shameless also got House by the Cemetery now??
Well, let's hope that Blue-Underground gives it the 4K treatment, in the near future.

Why won't this lazy and shitty label just ****ing die already...

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 20th June 2019 08:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)

bleakshaun 20th June 2019 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 605812)

Just to let you know, when I click the link its not loading anything

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 20th June 2019 08:34 PM

Fixed.

bleakshaun 20th June 2019 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 605814)
Fixed.

See it now, thanks

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

WowBobWow 21st June 2019 10:03 AM

The best thing about Shameless is the fact you can still get a decent price when you trade in their DVDs at cex, I got £40-odd when I traded in just under a dozen. Their blurays also inexplicably hold their price.

Used to have a tad of sympathy for them, trying to compete in a dwindling market, now I just feel disdain.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Almar@Cult Labs 21st June 2019 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WowBobWow (Post 605856)
The best thing about Shameless is the fact you can still get a decent price when you trade in their DVDs at cex, I got £40-odd when I traded in just under a dozen. Their blurays also inexplicably hold their price.

Used to have a tad of sympathy for them, trying to compete in a dwindling market, now I just feel disdain.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

You wouldn't feel disdain if you had to try and release a title in this country. It's pretty thankless.

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st June 2019 10:31 AM

That Beyond has pretty nice artwork.