All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd April 2017, 09:12 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
great news,hopefully it will have great main game and not concentrate too much on the multiplayer side,but even better if they put the bots back in the multiplayer game.
Single player is a must here and i hope that they explore some lesser explored battles during World War II.
Old 22nd April 2017, 09:19 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Single player is a must here and i hope that they explore some lesser explored battles during World War II.
yes although it would cool to storm the Normandy beaches,im guessing since it looks like US Marines from the pics ive seen it may be more the Pacific side of the war,but I do not think they should use the Battlefield model for the game,has to get back to its COD roots.
Nordicdusk likes this.

Old 22nd April 2017, 09:26 AM
Cult Master

As Rick James would say

Give it to me baby
Old 22nd April 2017, 09:35 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
yes although it would cool to storm the Normandy beaches,im guessing since it looks like US Marines from the pics ive seen it may be more the Pacific side of the war,but I do not think they should use the Battlefield model for the game,has to get back to its COD roots.
I want it to tell i good honest story of how harrowing war really is shown from all sides Germany and Japan should be represented young men were sent to die from all sides and to make it stand out from previous games it should be story driven not just go here blow up Nazis go there kill Japs. Battlefield 1 did a good job bringing the emotion of war that's what i want but Battlefield 1 was first off too short and secondly previous COD WWII games flowed but Battlefield felt too episodic in its approach.
Old 22nd April 2017, 09:41 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
I want it to tell i good honest story of how harrowing war really is shown from all sides Germany and Japan should be represented young men were sent to die from all sides and to make it stand out from previous games it should be story driven not just go here blow up Nazis go there kill Japs. Battlefield 1 did a good job bringing the emotion of war that's what i want but Battlefield 1 was first off too short and secondly previous COD WWII games flowed but Battlefield felt too episodic in its approach.
Lets be honest Battlefield 1 was a major multiplayer game,and the single-player game was a poor cousin,some great ideas but poorly executed and way to short.I think the multiplayer bubble is starting to burst now,lot more recent games seem to be going back to the single player game play now.

Old 22nd April 2017, 09:49 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Lets be honest Battlefield 1 was a major multiplayer game,and the single-player game was a poor cousin,some great ideas but poorly executed and way to short.I think the multiplayer bubble is starting to burst now,lot more recent games seem to be going back to the single player game play now.
I agree 100% about Battlefield unfortunately it has always focused more on multiplayer.
Old 23rd April 2017, 09:26 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

This looks like its going to be miles better than the first just for these reasons

It supposed to have no season pass.

Space battles

Last but not least it has a single player campaign which is supposed to be cannon and takes place between return of the Jedi and force awakens and supposed to answer question between those periods. It appears that you are part of the empire and not the rebels.
nosferatu42 and bleakshaun like this.
Old 24th April 2017, 08:39 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:

As Rick James would say

Give it to me baby
only thing that puts me off its online only(supposed to be single player coming later0. it plays like evolve one person is jason and the others try to survive and kill him
bleakshaun likes this.
Old 26th April 2017, 10:23 PM
Cult Master

HELL YES
Old 3rd May 2017, 07:34 AM
Cult Addict

HELL YEAH
trebor8273 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!