All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree966Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st May 2015, 07:57 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Star War Battlefront is coming November 17th and it looks amazing.

Attachment 161571 Attachment 161572 Attachment 161573 Attachment 161574 Attachment 161575 Attachment 161576

Its a good week to be a Star Wars fan.
The more I here about this the less I'm interested

No space battles
No campaign
No conquest mode
Only 4 planets( more as DLC)
Old 2nd May 2015, 09:16 AM
Cult Acolyte

Default Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

gameplay preview

Nordicdusk likes this.

Old 2nd May 2015, 09:25 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Not long to go looks awesome
Old 2nd May 2015, 09:27 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
The more I here about this the less I'm interested

No space battles
No campaign
No conquest mode
Only 4 planets( more as DLC)
So we are going to get shafted with DLC packs and a day one season pass that will probably cost a fortune to enjoy the full game getting really sick of this shit.
Old 2nd May 2015, 09:29 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Not long to go looks awesome
Its cheap because its only about 6 0r 8 hours gameplay apparently,but I can replay a good FPS till the cows come home if its done right like World at war etc.

Old 2nd May 2015, 09:39 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
Its cheap because its only about 6 0r 8 hours gameplay apparently,but I can replay a good FPS till the cows come home if its done right like World at war etc.
Its still longer than most shooters campaigns and only a third of the price.
Old 2nd May 2015, 05:59 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Have a spare code for the demo of final fantasy xv on ps4 anyone interested send me a pm
Old 6th May 2015, 02:05 PM
Cult Master

A new Tony Hawks game is coming out towards the end of this year looks like it's going to be Tony Hawks Pro Skater 5 taking the series back to it's old school roots. I loved the Tony Hawks games great level design always a great soundtrack and a hell of a lot of fun. They sort of lost their way a few years back bringing in the plastic board you had to stand on to play the game a stupid gimmick so it's great to see it going back. I'm hoping we get some of the old school skaters the list I have seen so far are the newer generation that I'm not too familiar with I have been out of the loop as regards skating for a few years now but Tony Hawks son is going to be in it. I have very find memories of this series so let's hope it will be great.

My girlfriend hates me playing these games because I do get frustrated and angry sometimes playing them if I can't nail a trick. We were only going out about week or so the first time she saw me playing Tony Hawks Wasteland and I smashed my controller off the wall
Old 7th May 2015, 04:39 PM
Cult Master

I love The Elder Scrolls games and when I first heard they were releasing an MMO I was over the moon. Then came the bad news the subs price was released and for a €70 game it seemed way too expensive. Then the PC release came and it was a disaster bad reviews from all corners the game was boring and broken a lifeless mess. This was quickly becoming a running joke on the internet about how bad this game was so I put it to the back of my mind. Then came the news that they decided to drop the subs so my interest was peaked again. It would seem that they have learned from their mistakes with the PC version and changed and fixed the game to make it worth buying for consoles. I wont buy it day one unless the reviews from other gamers are good. The new gameplay trailer has me excited again. Fingers crossed

Old 7th May 2015, 05:41 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
I love The Elder Scrolls games and when I first heard they were releasing an MMO I was over the moon. Then came the bad news the subs price was released and for a €70 game it seemed way too expensive. Then the PC release came and it was a disaster bad reviews from all corners the game was boring and broken a lifeless mess. This was quickly becoming a running joke on the internet about how bad this game was so I put it to the back of my mind. Then came the news that they decided to drop the subs so my interest was peaked again. It would seem that they have learned from their mistakes with the PC version and changed and fixed the game to make it worth buying for consoles. I wont buy it day one unless the reviews from other gamers are good. The new gameplay trailer has me excited again. Fingers crossed

will be picking this up after the witcher 3 which is supposed to have a lot more content than this, with any luck i can see it dropping it price quickly. there are pay walls its not really free you can do a lot for nothing but a lot of the better stuff like races and classes etc look like they will have to be paid for
http://kotaku.com/how-the-subscripti...wor-1680958606

Like this? Share it using the links below!