Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd February 2015, 08:12 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

With getting dragon age inquistion for ps4 have decided to start from the first game and continue my progress and events over to the other games. So can see that taking at leasts a month to complete
Vipp and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 23rd February 2015, 09:34 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
cancelled the order 1886, after rumours it could e less than 5 hours, so will wait as got plenty of other games to play. been playing

tales of symphonia dawn of a new world.

enjoy my JRPGS especially the tales games, but this had two of the worst main characters in any JRPG

Far cry 4

fantastic game, ass creed unity has taken a back-seat to this. looks lovely with so much to do and see, along with dragon age inquisition and shadow of mordor one of my top games of 2014.

my PSN is THUDERCAT1973 for those interested
Heh Tre, I wouldn't bother with The Order 1886, sold mine on already! for such a beautiful looking game no effort or thought has been put into game-play, it is so linear its very frustrating. No open play at all which is what you would expect from a next gen console, realllly long moments where you just sit and watch the story pan out. I felt like the game was being played for me!! If your intrigued i would wait for a huge price drop mate. Gutted, as I had been looking forward to this game for a while.

Anybody played dying light yet? Any good?

Have not played a game that has knocked my socks off since The Last of Us.
keirarts and Vipp like this.
Old 23rd February 2015, 09:59 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Playing Sniper Elite V2 on xbox 360. It's free with games with gold. Great WW2 game loving every minute of it. Great to be back in the WW2 setting.

Speaking of the order I was gutted to hear how bad the game was I was waiting since the first teaser trailer. The new gen is just one kick in the balls after the other.
Vipp likes this.
Old 23rd February 2015, 10:10 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Totally agree, getting fed up of forking out over £40, watching amazing pre-release trailers only to be let down with underwhelming games. Give me jet pac or donkey kong any day!
Nordicdusk, Vipp and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 25th February 2015, 01:05 AM
Cult Master

Lords-of-The-Fallen-Screenshot-01.jpg

This game is destroying me its ripping my heart out and beating me with it over and over again. But i keep coming back for more over and over again i am loving this game but it makes me want to cry im only on the second boss and i just cant beat him every time i get him to the last of his health he strings together some crazy attack and takes all my health. F this game

Im sorry I LOVE YOU please stop punishing me

Vipp likes this.
Old 25th February 2015, 02:54 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 157538

This game is destroying me its ripping my heart out and beating me with it over and over again. But i keep coming back for more over and over again i am loving this game but it makes me want to cry im only on the second boss and i just cant beat him every time i get him to the last of his health he strings together some crazy attack and takes all my health. F this game

Im sorry I LOVE YOU please stop punishing me

Mate this game looks brilliant! i had no idea it existed till you mentioned it! as a massive fan of Demon souls i think i will enjoy this. it's around £15 second hand so at the end of the year when i get my PS4 it should be super cheap.
Old 25th February 2015, 03:39 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
Mate this game looks brilliant! i had no idea it existed till you mentioned it! as a massive fan of Demon souls i think i will enjoy this. it's around £15 second hand so at the end of the year when i get my PS4 it should be super cheap.
You will love it the combat is a little slower than the souls games but its a great game. Apparently is an easier alternative to the Souls games YEAH RIGHT

I suck at the souls games as i have said before but i feel like im progressing in this game where as i didnt in the souls games.
Vipp likes this.
Old 28th February 2015, 10:45 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I added Trebor to my PSN tonight, thank you Nord for adding me mate. Both of you have great gamer scores! I'm working on my Deamon's Souls platinum but just had my arse kicked.

have any of you played a lot of PS1 or even interested? i work on an American podcast and just had an interview with a british Sci-Fi/Horror writer who wrtoe a survival horror game back in 1998 called Martian Gothic (PS1,PC) i really enjoyed the interveiw and have been playing the game a lot recently.
Old 1st March 2015, 12:17 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
I added Trebor to my PSN tonight, thank you Nord for adding me mate. Both of you have great gamer scores! I'm working on my Deamon's Souls platinum but just had my arse kicked.

have any of you played a lot of PS1 or even interested? i work on an American podcast and just had an interview with a british Sci-Fi/Horror writer who wrtoe a survival horror game back in 1998 called Martian Gothic (PS1,PC) i really enjoyed the interveiw and have been playing the game a lot recently.
I was starting to collect for PS1 again awhile back but I gave up I don't have the space with so many consoles to collect for. I'll pick games up from time to time if they are a good price and I really want them.
Vipp likes this.
Old 3rd March 2015, 05:45 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Default What are you playing?

Hyrule Warriors

Very fun game that mixes two of my favourites zelda and the dynasty warriors games. Play various zelda characters and upgrade weapons and armour etc while battling in familiar zelda settings and fighting familiar characters.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425408422.706853.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425408432.197900.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425408440.785434.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425408449.431340.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425408457.763980.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425408465.846434.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1425408473.528834.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425408483.274658.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (106.2 KB, 1 views)

Like this? Share it using the links below!