Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd November 2010, 10:46 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBenz View Post
COD BLOPS here, just finished it. Seemed a little on the short side. Has the bonus of a mini-game against zombies, but that gets boring fairly quickly.

Dead Rising 2 seems to be dropping in price, so might pick that up soon.
Tbh, I was pretty disapointed with DR2. The mutliplayer is over too quick (unless it's on co-op), though there are some very cool zombie killing tools on there.

If your after zombie games for the 360 DJBenz, check out this trailer. It's for Blood Drive - think it only just came out here - imagine Twisted Metal meets zombies and you've got it. Looks incredible - mines in the post as we speak!

Old 23rd November 2010, 10:15 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Blood Drive has been on my 'to buy' list for a while now . I love games like this.

Thanks for uploading the vids Kyle. I only mentioned Blood Drive a few month back but didn't know how to upload the promo vid I got sent. Nice one mate !
Old 23rd November 2010, 10:30 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

It's such a shame that game hasn't been given more promotion, Vips. I guess it's not the typical 'popular' game - fps zombie - more arcade-y.

I'll let you know if it's worth it once I get it through the post - I'm sure it'll be great!
Old 23rd November 2010, 05:12 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Is it out yet Kyle.? The last time I heard off this was E3 in July .
Old 23rd November 2010, 07:13 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Been playing NFS since saturday, and my tennis elbow is killing me But I do like this game. I think it is better than Shift, as the cars are easier to drive while the game is still reasonably difficult. I agree with you vipco, it doesn't feel quite like a NFS game. It does a bit, but not as much as the previous games. But this is a good thing and it will keep me busy until Christmas, maybe if my arm stops hurting GT5 and Assassins Creed will just have to wait.
Old 23rd November 2010, 08:35 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Is it out yet Kyle.? The last time I heard off this was E3 in July .
Here you go Vips, pretty cheap too! £12.99 from HMV.

Blood Drive (2010): Xbox 360 Game: hmv.com

You make it easy.
Old 23rd November 2010, 08:52 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 View Post
Here you go Vips, pretty cheap too! £12.99 from HMV.

Blood Drive (2010): Xbox 360 Game: hmv.com
Oh & the PS3 version is the same price abeit they seemed to have posted some random Wii game artwork on the page

Blood Drive (2010): Playstation 3 Game: hmv.com

You make it easy.
Old 23rd November 2010, 11:00 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Thanks for that link King.
Old 23rd November 2010, 11:39 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Been having a bit of a break from Black Ops this week (although I'll be back on at the weekend. Double XP online from the 25th to 29th ).

So I thought I'd play one of my old games & decided to go for Quantum Of Solace which hasn't been in my console for nearly two years! I've started a new game on 007 setting, which is the hardest & I'm going great guns (excuse the pun). Unfortunately theres a lot of online achievements which I hate cause no one plays a lot of the older games online anymore & I'm not into 'boosting'.

Imagine my surprise when loading up a ranked team deathmatch for curiosities sake that I ended up in a lobby with 10 other people. Theres life in them old games yet.

You make it easy.
Old 24th November 2010, 01:40 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 View Post
My god man, your obsessed! Mind you Reach is a top game. No doubt you'll be getting the Noble map pack when it comes out.
Noble Map Pack? I'm counting the day's man! Not too long now. I haven't noticed you playing Reach much though, you seem to be more into the shooters based on our real military etc, rather than the Sci-Fi/ Fantasy style ones like Reach, and Gears...

Like this? Share it using the links below!