Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th October 2009, 07:23 PM
Ex-member

Mario Kart - WII

Since my shitty, shitty, shitty, **** you Microsoft, XBox 360 Elite (pah!) bust, I have had no XBox fun.

But I aim to replace it soon (with an 'Arcade' as i kept all the 'Elite' wires and hard drive) and get "Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition". As I liked the game a lot...but got pig sick of bugged up add ons.
Old 14th October 2009, 04:32 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Im waiting for 'Borderlands' and Smackdown 10.

I just hope the RPG eliment of Borderlands is'nt as deep as the markers are claiming and its mainly a FPS, as I cant play RPG's, even though I'd really love to . They're abit above my head unfortunately.

That Marvel Alliance 2 looks good Gigantor. When you start playing post your thoughts on it.
Yeah im waiting for RAW VS SMACKDOWN 10 as well.They better put the 24/7 mode back in it.I still really haven't played SD09 because of that.

Yeah the Marvel alliance looked appealing as it has a super (no pun intended) list of playable characters.Will let you know for sure
Old 14th October 2009, 09:55 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

They could do with up-ing the single player A.I. on Smackdown as well. Legend setting is to easy for a max difficulty setting , just quicker reversals, no increased A.I aggression .
The new 'create your own storylines and no hud looks like a good idea though.

Look forward to your views on Marvel.

I know how you feel 42nd as I got the red ring on release day. MS fixed/replaced it, but its a reall downer.
As for FallOut, i'd love to play it but I know I would be way over my head.
Pity as it looks fantastic.
Old 14th October 2009, 11:52 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
They could do with up-ing the single player A.I. on Smackdown as well. Legend setting is to easy for a max difficulty setting , just quicker reversals, no increased A.I aggression .
The new 'create your own storylines and no hud looks like a good idea though.

Look forward to your views on Marvel.
Yeah im looking forward to this as well.
Have you played LEGENDS OF WRESTLEMANIA? I only found oput a week before it was released that it wasnt going to be released for PS2

I should getting my game on this weekend so ill let you know.
Old 14th October 2009, 03:55 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I got LOW on PS3.
Im surprised its not on PS2 as the PS2 would have no problems running the game.

Its quite good fun with the Recreate, Reverse Result & Change Match type modes of major Wrestlemania matchs, were you have to either carry out a set number of moves/events of the real match, reverse the real outcome or change the selected real match from , say a standard match to a cage match etc .
You also have a 'beat the legends' carear mode with your own made wrestler as well as 'exibition' mode with the old fashion cages and various match types.

The controls are all button executed and the Quick Time Events and 'Level Up' suit the arcade style gameplay quite well.
Not as deep as SDVR but its alot of fun and theres some great legends included.
Old 15th October 2009, 02:41 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I want to see them do a WWE retro game with nothing but older iconic wrestlers from the past.Using the SDVSR controls and such though.wont hold my breath but would make for a fun game.
Old 15th October 2009, 11:54 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
I want to see them do a WWE retro game with nothing but older iconic wrestlers from the past.Using the SDVSR controls and such though.wont hold my breath but would make for a fun game.
That would be cool.
You can 'import' the entire SDvsR 09 roster to Legends and have todays stars take on the old stars at the press of a button if you have a SDvsR game save, but you gotta use Legends simple button control and the Smackdown guys look real were as the Legends are OTT cartoonish looking.

If THQ & Yukes dont get the WWE Rights renewed ,as their exclusivity runs out this year, then who know's what the next WWE game will hold.
Old 20th October 2009, 12:40 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Picked up GHOSTBUSTERS and SW CLONE WARS this weekend
Old 20th October 2009, 05:20 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Nice.! Let us know what you think of them.

You going for SDVR10 this weekend. ?
Old 20th October 2009, 05:27 PM
Active Cultist

Borderlands looks good but it's the type of game thats either going to be great or a complete failure (in a similar way to Hellgate London).

I think my post-apocalyptic opinions are well grounded in the Fallout franchise though at the moment, Fallout 3 was superb and my favourite game of 2008.

Like this? Share it using the links below!