Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Entertainment > Gaming
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1298Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st October 2009, 01:02 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I think your right about Borderlands, it'll either get it right or fail miserably .

Not a big fan of the cell shaded style graphics though.
Old 21st October 2009, 07:22 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

sorry for the late response.I really like games but theyre terrible time waster/killers ,I got out MARVEL ALLIANCE 2 this morning and its much much better then the previous.It blows it away.Better moves /power ups and of course the increased amount of playable characters.Theres some technically problems in it ,To many characters on screen tend to be truble plus the fact that most of the bad guys are darka dn almost the entire game is in the dark somewhere so thats a pain as well.Who knew superheroes only worked at night. It has some replayability to it so thats good.

YES! I just realised last week that RAW VS SD 2010 is this week.So hopefully ill get my grubby hands on that .

Last edited by Gigantor; 22nd October 2009 at 06:49 AM.
Old 22nd October 2009, 06:15 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I get mine tomorrow (Fri) so i'll fiddle about with it Saturday aftermoon.
All I ask is that the cpu AI is more challenging this year.
Surely Yukes/THQ should realise that some people have been playing this series for the past 8 years so it would be a good idea to 'up' the difficulty on the last 2 settings.
Old 23rd October 2009, 08:59 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I got out my copy of RAW VS SD209 today to finish it up before I get SDVR10.Hopefully I can find a copy tomorrow
Old 23rd October 2009, 04:35 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipco View Post
Im waiting for 'Borderlands' and Smackdown 10.

I just hope the RPG eliment of Borderlands is'nt as deep as the markers are claiming and its mainly a FPS, as I cant play RPG's, even though I'd really love to . They're abit above my head unfortunately.

That Marvel Alliance 2 looks good Gigantor. When you start playing post your thoughts on it.
Don't worry about Borderlands. The game is excellent and is more a FPS than a RPG. A HUGE open world, explore everything sort of FPS. You'll have great fun blasting the hell out of everything (or least enemies that your current level can handle) and the cel-shaded graphics really work for a game of it's size! Online is a blast too!!!
Old 24th October 2009, 12:08 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I got my SVR10 (PS3) but got StokEd (360) instead of Borderlands Ninja. (Recommended if you like SKATE/2, same controls and set up only on powder)
I think NFS Shift will be my next and last game till my Birthday as im trying to build up my BluRay's.

SVR10's good Gigantor, woth getting. So far it plays a bit more fluid and smother , and the no hud & new button changes work well, plus the menu's are a lot better to navigate, poor roster though, no Legends .

One to look out for Kenny imo is BRINK. I think that would be right up your street mate. Due first quarter 2010.

BTW, i traded Legends of Wrestlemania today, got £4, they're selling it £24.99 pre owned.! I did'nt realise till i got home and checked the reciet.

Last edited by vipco; 24th October 2009 at 12:37 AM.
Old 24th October 2009, 02:55 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Got up early to get SDVR10 and.....SOLD OUT
Old 25th October 2009, 11:10 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Dont worry to much as half an hour in and you'll realise all they changed in gamplay is 2 buttons.
I beat 80% of exibition mode 1 on 1 match types yesterday on Legend , playing as mid carders against 'Superstars' .

I hope the RTW & Carear modes offer more of a fight.
Old 26th October 2009, 09:13 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

To bad about the roster in RVSD10 cause thats one thing you quickly notice in 09 is the very lacking roster.
Old 26th October 2009, 11:36 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Theres some excellent CAW's available to download mate.

I hope to make Drake Younger for my carear mode.

Like this? Share it using the links below!