Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

kingofwitches666 21st December 2011 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 204663)
Been into That's Entertainment eh? :)

I might of.... :tongue1:

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 204728)

Really wanted to see this, but my local Cineworld is rubbish! (didn't get to see Red State either).

Think I might pre-order this to make up!
:happy:

PaulD 21st December 2011 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingofwitches666 (Post 204868)
I might of.... :tongue1:

It was Gotham Knight and The Brave One that was the giveaway :) They've had some good bluray deals in there.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 21st December 2011 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 204867)
Plus if we ever changed our minds and broke the habit then at least we can sell our goods and make some good money :tongue1:

That's certainly one large benefit. Another is watching DVDs and BDs doesn't shorten your life expectancy!

Back on topic, I've just received my copy of the French Digibook of L'Exorciste - the limited edition one with both the Theatrical Version and Extended Director's Cut.

kingofwitches666 21st December 2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 204871)
It was Gotham Knight and The Brave One that was the giveaway :) They've had some good bluray deals in there.

You got it! :thumb:

Yeah they do have some good deals, I always like to take a wander in especially when I'm bit short of cash & need a Blu fix!
:lol:

darthelvis 21st December 2011 12:20 PM

Just used my HMV £20 for £10 voucher & preordered Frankenhooker Blu Ray & Zatoichi Arrowdrome along with Devils Kiss & Tokyo Decadance to bring me up to date.

Demoncrat 21st December 2011 02:13 PM

well, went out (last minute xmas frenzy) only came back with Dracula's Daughter ( Universal). saw f:censored:k all else. though mate got Hammer House of Horror for £4!!!

Stephen@Cult Labs 21st December 2011 02:20 PM

Ordered Zombie (Flesh Eaters) from Horrormovieempire for £6.41 as I went for the cheap free shipping! Could take months to arrive, and if it doesn't, then it was only 6 quid.

Paul@TheOverlook 21st December 2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 204918)
Ordered Zombie (Flesh Eaters) from Horrormovieempire for £6.41 as I went for the cheap free shipping! Could take months to arrive, and if it doesn't, then it was only 6 quid.

Wrong! It's £6.41. Imagine the amount of Black Jack and Fruit Salad chews you'd get for that 41p.

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st December 2011 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehamish (Post 204915)
well, went out (last minute xmas frenzy) only came back with Dracula's Daughter ( Universal). saw f:censored:k all else. though mate got Hammer House of Horror for £4!!!

Wow, what a bargain.

Daemonia 21st December 2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 204873)
Another is watching DVDs and BDs doesn't shorten your life expectancy!

Well, it might if that's all you do every day - the lack of exercise might be detrimental. :lol: