Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

gag 13th April 2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 231606)
Just a quick note lol - im illergic to lager so no pints of lager, i hope they all come through but im not holding my breath

No because that would be silly thing to do and you probably die :lol:

Im allergic to lager as well and bitter so im resorted to the so called alcopops wkd, red square, etc not a fan of things like whisky vodka bicardi and then sorts ..

Bringer Of Funerals 13th April 2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 231630)
No because that would be silly thing to do and you probably die :lol:

Im allergic to lager as well and bitter so im resorted to the so called alcopops wkd, red square, etc not a fan of things like whisky vodka bicardi and then sorts ..

I drink the alco pop stuff too

keirarts 13th April 2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 231629)
Yeah, i've been in that situation for the last 9 years, at least we have an AM now.

lucky you! I would take the position in a heart-beat if it came up, an actual salary would be lovely, more hours (so less time for movies) but I'm betting the extra cash would make my collection explode (and i'm already considering a bigger house to store the ones I have) god knows what would happen if I ever won the lottery. :laugh:

keirarts 13th April 2012 05:18 PM

My mate adam just dropped by and flogged me giallo for two quid. Hell its worth it for completists sake but I may give it another try and see if my first impressions of the movie were horribly wrong. (I doubt it, but what the hell)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th April 2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 231574)
I...kinda liked the Fright Night remake.
I mean, come on, David Tennent as a vampire killer. Thats just awsome.:rockon:

I haven't seen the Fright Night remake – it was one of those BDs I ordered from supermarket_USA for £1.27 (including postage), so that might be the best way to watch it for the first time.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 13th April 2012 06:43 PM

I tried to watch Fright Night remake three times.Twice fell asleep and once WTF is Farrell all about?
Sold it.

ANOES-I'll give it another whirl.

I detest remakes,but THE THING is pretty good!

Bringer Of Funerals 13th April 2012 06:44 PM

Just got this

Dear Customer,

We're writing to inform you that your order 026-8246851-2933939 from supermart_usa has been cancelled

Your payment card has not been charged for this order.

If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on Amazon.co.uk.

We've included your order details below for reference.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue shopping on Amazon.co.uk.

Warmest Regards

Amazon.co.uk

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 13th April 2012 06:44 PM

Can't beat a bit of Stallone mindless action in hd Dae!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th April 2012 06:44 PM

… and suddenly my inbox is full of 'Your Amazon Marketplace Order Has Been Cancelled' e-mails!

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th April 2012 06:46 PM

Mine too.

Ah well, never mind. :cool: