Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

g053584398 18th June 2012 08:07 PM

My Fons Rademakers box set arrived today from the Netherlands and I managed to pay significantly less than the going rate for my copy. Mind you, it wasn't at all easy to get hold of now that it is out of print.

antmumford 18th June 2012 09:41 PM

Today I ordered:

Shawshank Redemption (US Digibook)
Seven (US Digibook)
Duets
MirrorMask

Recently bought:

The Day After Tomorrow
Hanna (steelbook)
The Adjustment Bureau (steelbook)
An American Werewolf in London (steelbook)
Tarzan
Pocahontas
Fox and the Hound
Pandorum (lenticular slip)
Chronicle (steelbook)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 18th June 2012 09:56 PM

Plague of the Zombies-Sumptuous-buy it now!

Man On A Ledge-Entertaining potboiler.

Safe House-a somewhat tedious,poor man's Jason Bourne.

Scyther 18th June 2012 10:53 PM

Ordered Entrails of a Virgin alongside some Alfonso Brescia space operas in the form of the Space Odyssey ten film pack and a double feature with Cosmos: War of the Planets!

artisturn 19th June 2012 05:36 AM

My order from Deepdiscount came in the mail today.

Christmas Evil - Director's Cut - Special Edition (1980)$13.10

SS Experiment Love Camp (1976) $13.71

Refused 19th June 2012 11:04 AM

Just got Dear God No through the post. Kinda regret paying so much for it, especially as it's pretty much home made. Still, it's signed and limited to 250 so maybe it'll became valuable in a few years time!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 19th June 2012 11:28 AM

Eureka do it again as I've received the Steelbooks of Double Indemnity and The Lost Weekend, well before release date.

The postie also delivered The Artist (which I ordered from Planet Axel and meant to cancel when I ordered the UK BD), The 39 Steps (Criterion Collection), and my replacement disc of The Taking of Pelham One Two Three – I hope this disc works!

PaulD 19th June 2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 251519)
Eureka do it again as I've received the Steelbooks of Double Indemnity and The Lost Weekend, well before release date.

Aww, I cancelled my Eureka order to take advantage of an HMV promo code so probably won't get mt Double Indemnity for a few days. Tempted by The Lost Weekend too though.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 19th June 2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 251519)
my replacement disc of The Taking of Pelham One Two Three – I hope this disc works!

Well, I've tried it and it doesn't work, with neither my computer not PS3 recognising the disc has been inserted. It seems the whole print run is faulty as Amazon has just replaced one faulty disc with another.

PaulD 19th June 2012 02:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Today's acquisitions (Alice in Wonderland was free due to Disney Reward points)