Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Rik 22nd March 2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 329754)
What are those Blu's Rik? Steelies or something, they're all already out as I have them all lol, do I need to start double-dipping?

They're just new editions with UV copies included as far as I can tell, I already have The Exorcist and Poltergeist on Blu Ray, but not the others so if those two don't include any new features then I'll cancel them and stick with the editions I have

Delirium 22nd March 2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 329753)
Did you say Pussy willows :lol:

one of my favourites :pop2:

"Chicks with dicks!"

Justin101 22nd March 2013 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium (Post 329758)
"Chicks with dicks!"

I love the scene with Chesty Morgan's Deadly Weapons as well :lol: Haha, double bill of Gremlins 2 and Serial Mom tonight I think...

Nagaman 22nd March 2013 11:11 AM

[QUOTE=Rik;329749]Few pre-orders just placed, links to where I got them from

Shame there's no Blu of the Lords of Salem, no word on a US release either yet but hopefully a Blu release will surface.
Is that the new Texas Chainsaw remake?... Not heard anything good about that one so far...

Justin101 22nd March 2013 11:11 AM

Found that Halloween 3 Mediabook online at DiabolikDVD and Amazon.de - 2 probs though, Amazon wont ship it outside of Germany for some reason... and I don't want to pay to get an American import of a German Blu-Ray, paying an import premium in the first place, silly postage price and then be stung by the VAT bill too...

Anyone got any ideas?

Delirium 22nd March 2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 329763)
Found that Halloween 3 Mediabook online at DiabolikDVD and Amazon.de - 2 probs though, Amazon wont ship it outside of Germany for some reason... and I don't want to pay to get an American import of a German Blu-Ray, paying an import premium in the first place, silly postage price and then be stung by the VAT bill too...

Anyone got any ideas?

Diabolik are very customs friendly if that helps.

Justin101 22nd March 2013 11:24 AM

Thanks, I'll have a think about it and do some sums after work - it's going to be around £35 I reckon, but it's never going to get a UK release.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 22nd March 2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 329767)
Thanks, I'll have a think about it and do some sums after work - it's going to be around £35 I reckon, but it's never going to get a UK release.

DTM have got both covers too, at €29.99 a piece.

Rik 22nd March 2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagaman (Post 329762)

Shame there's no Blu of the Lords of Salem, no word on a US release either yet but hopefully a Blu release will surface.
Is that the new Texas Chainsaw remake?... Not heard anything good about that one so far...

It is the remake, I haven't heard that many good things about it either, but I'm willing to give it a shot while it's cheap to order.
If a blu becomes available for Lords of Salem then I'll get that instead, not looking likely at the minute though

Justin101 22nd March 2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 329769)
DTM have got both covers too, at €29.99 a piece.

Thanks BE - Ordered one just now with Cover B :cool: