Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree151393Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th August 2013, 11:06 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

I have that set, its one i go back to from time to time. I was going to watch The Killer Shrews last night but it ended up too late.
trebor8273 and troggi like this.
Old 8th August 2013, 11:20 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

You have laugh at whats going through some sellers minds, do they really expect anybody do buy them!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...&condition=new

troggi likes this.
Old 8th August 2013, 11:24 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
You have laugh at whAts going through some sellers minds, do they really expect anybody do buy them!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...&condition=new

I really like the "+ £1.26 UK delivery" nice touch that!
trebor8273 likes this.

Monster Magnet
Old 8th August 2013, 11:34 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Well zavvi have just dispatched my steelbook of evil dead(remake ) strange thing is on my order it stills says awaiting stock pick, with any luck my evil dead 2 steelbook shall be dispatched soon

edit these three just turned up, think the seller went overboard with packing. Evil dead steel book has also been dispatched
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0472.jpg (93.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0473.jpg (90.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0474.jpg (93.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0475.jpg (93.2 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by trebor8273; 8th August 2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old 8th August 2013, 02:29 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Autopsy of the Dead DVD arrived this morning
bdc, trebor8273 and troggi like this.
Old 8th August 2013, 03:44 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Pre-ordered these from importcds.com... 2 have been shipped several days before release date

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti

Last edited by oaxaca; 8th August 2013 at 04:02 PM.
Old 8th August 2013, 04:10 PM
Active Cultist

Got both Blu-ray releases of Cronenberg's The Brood,Umbrella's and Second Sight's,different set of extras and maybe marginally better pq on the Australian release.Great film,hope Shivers and Rabid ain't too far away.Then I got 88 Film's Castle Freak,Arrow's Black Sabbath (first time I saw it actually,wonderful classic feel all around),Motel Hell and Dressed to Kill,Criterion's The Devil's Backbone BD,two releases of Corbucci's original Django (Blue Underground certainly being better with brighter colors than Argent Films more recent UK release).Synapse's Street Trash BD was amazing,even surprisingly colourful and superb in detail.So glad they took some extra time to sort out the problems on their initial transfer,gloppy hooch brutality treated to perfection.Evil Dead was worthy I think,saw that in cinema too and loved the gore and score,just received my US BD.I also got the Maniac remake in french SteelBook,with forced subtitles that ain't too intrusive on the 2.35 image.I think the film is love it or leave it for most,personally I enjoyed it,certainly gory and stylistically interesting,good companion piece to Lustig's original sleaze classic.
Lots of pre-orders too: Mad Max Collection Limited Tin Box,Deranged (Arrow),House on Straw Hill (still waiting...),Hatchet III (Dark Sky),Q The Winged Serpent (Shout! Factory),Scanners II-III (Scream Factory),Frankenstein's Army (Dark Sky),Squirm (Arrow),Day of the Dead (Scream),The Dark Knight Trilogy Collector's Edition Box w/ replicas,Prince of Darkness (Scream),Halloween 35th Anniversary Edition,The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 Limited Edition Set from Arrow (I have the austrian and US BD's already,but what the hell,it's a favourite of mine),In the Mouth of Madness BD,The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Edition,Creepshow (Second Sight) and Demons Limited Edition SteelBook from Synapse.Damn do I know where my money goes.
Scream Factory's The Incredible Melting Man and The Fog are just around corner,big fan of their output!

Last edited by Jani; 8th August 2013 at 07:00 PM.
Old 8th August 2013, 04:16 PM
Active Cultist

Oh,and forgot about Kino's Kidnapped,too bad it had only the revamped version and not Rabid Dogs,but the picture quality made a big difference to all previous releases.Both versions of the film are out in Italian BD Cani Arrabbiati,which is not english friendly,sadly.And finally,Zulawski's Possession from Second Sight.Never saw this before,which is just the same considering it's troubled history,but what a freakish and crazy art film! Am I seeing some influence here on Clive Barker's early horror work or am I just going crazy...

Last edited by Jani; 8th August 2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old 8th August 2013, 04:25 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

just picked up V.H.S for a fiver new from Grainger Games. Blind buy so any comments most welcome.
bdc and troggi like this.
Old 8th August 2013, 04:28 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tele1962 View Post
just picked up V.H.S for a fiver new from Grainger Games. Blind buy so any comments most welcome.
I got in when it first came out, but I could only manage 20 minutes , mind not a huge fan of lost footage movies. If worst comes to worst cex are giving 3 cash and 5 part ex so you have lost nothing.
tele1962 and troggi like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!